End of trend (indicator) - page 9

The indicator takes into account the "end" of the weekends, but I think it's better not to take them into account. I don't know how to code the indicator not to take the outputs into account.

The updated manual algorithm looks like this:

1. determine the 2nd point, according to the time of the end of the flat trend line and the overbought/oversold MA (the price for MA3) + 3rd point of the trend line extension

1.1 We draw the trend line

2. Enter next to the 2nd point

2.1 SL = 3 pips beyond the 2nd point (does not include spread)

2.2 You can move SL to Breakeven (for example, when it reaches the opposite extremum of the flat or the middle of the flat, or you can also move the stop on the line (if the 2nd point of the line is not above the 1st))

3. TP at the end of the flat trend line (the penultimate bar to the end time, to be exact, 1 minute before the end of the line on М1 tf)

Manimanagement is 100% of the deposit per trade

I do not use a demo account now, I have a small real account and I do not want to publish trades

Last Friday's idea picture

Updated version of the indicator. "End" is drawn without outputs.

It seems to be impossible to draw beyond bar 0, i.e. on negative bars (e.g. -1 or -15). Therefore "end" takes zero value, the indicator will simply delete the end in this case. So, the cross denoting the end will appear only at the end time.

The end time in bars can be found out by putting the cursor on the trend line, i.e. in the line description. If the end on the hourly chart in 4 bars, then the end will come in 4 hours, and fix profit by time should be at the closing of the 3rd hour (opening of the 4th).

Files:
trendendv3.mq4  11 kb

Now I understand how to determine the second point to draw the line. The first point can be taken from the fractals.

The second point is formed in the overbought or oversold zone near (a bit under) or behind the line in the 3rd point.

As a matter of fact, an "over" zone can be formed by several lines.

As a result, new lines are drawn on second points like this, following picture.

Bold lines are drawn on the second points.

In addition to the "over" signal, it's better to use "end" signal of another line (or group of signals) to know that extreme value has been reached.

Anyone who needs it, I am pasting the indicator that draws lines on fractals, but without drawing the second points. It should be used together with the main one on the chart.

Files:
lfv1.mq4  6 kb

Help. How to make in this indicator, which draws lines on fractals, to draw from each fractal set of lines to all (2nd trend line points) subsequent fractals?

Thank you.

Files:
lfv1_1.mq4  5 kb

Or it shows like this, I think it's better to run it on daily charts.

Profitov, Draw by fractals

Updated version of the indicator.

-If there is an end, the line is bolded, then dashed.

-Time to end, from the second point (in days, hours or minutes) in the line description. The number of bars between the first and the second point of the line.

Manual algorithm: Entry when the line has ended +a set of flats is highlighted. Stop after the second point, then break-even. Exit by the end of the line.

Detection of the aggregate of flats occurs approximately as follows:

VSF is a new name for what used to be called the "over" zone or the 3rd current touching the line.

The price goes over the first and second points of the line and not much over the line. A new line is drawn here, which marks out a set of flats.

The highlighting of a set of flats is influenced by news.

Files:
timeend_v5.mq4  10 kb

I'm tempted to call the end-of-trend indicator "Kick-Ass"

If anyone needs, here is an EA that moves the stop loss on the line and closes the position on time.

In order for the EA to work, the comment of the open position should coincide with the name of the line. I.e. when opening a position manually, you need to write some comment, and then the same name to call the desired line. Works with a lot of open positions and lines.

Use in conjunction with the main indicator.

Files:
tptime_v5.mq4  4 kb