End of trend (indicator) - page 4

JLY:

Trading algorithm

Trading based on extrema (within the flat)

- Entry at the flat rebound (extremum)

- TP on the opposite extremum

- SL break of the flat extremum

Trading on the breakout of the flat

- Entry at breakage of the flat extremum

- TP on the flat trend end time

-SL Breakout of the opposite flat extremum

3) Trading on the flat trend line extension ("rebound" or "no rebound")

- Entry behind the point of widening (touching) the flat trend line

- TP on the flat trend's end time

-SL break of the flat extremum

Ask)

Example of expansion (touching) the flat trend line:

From the first message of the topic:"A new trend line is drawn on this touch point".

1. Extension (touching) of the flat trend line "rebound"

2. extension (touching) of the flat trend line "non-rebound".

I glanced at the indicator. Is the red circle and the red empty circle calculated based on time and line - without other transformations of the chart?

Haven't studied it in detail yet, but it's interesting. Reminds me remotely of quantum analysis.

Al_Key:

Glimpsed the turkey. Is the red circle and the red empty circle calculated based on time and line - without other graph transformations?

Between the 2 time points, the indicator looks for the minimum or maximum extremum (empty circle), using the iLowest and iHighest functions. And then the full circle is calculated using the 2nd line point.

Posting a new version of the indicator, draws on other indicators. Need to set window number in settings, default is 0.

Need help. Incorrectly takes extreme points, i.e. takes price from main window. How can I make iLowest/iHighest search in the window that is specified in the settings? For example, how can I set High[] to the right window?

priceExtrem=High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,timeCHANGE-1,shift02+1)];

Thank you)

1. On stochastic.

2. On the equity indicator from the Surgeon

Files:

JLY:

Posting a new version of the indicator, draws on other indicators. Need to set window number in settings, default is 0.

Need help. Incorrectly takes extreme points, i.e. takes price from main window. How can I make iLowest/iHighest search in the window that is specified in the settings? For example, how can I set High[] to the right window?

Thank you)

1. On stochastic.

2. On the equity indicator from the Surgeon General

It's a bit hard to grasp: I've spun it a bit: there's a lot of ambiguity there. It's scalable, isn't it? Have you tried doing all this on a tick chart and trading on it? I think it would be the best demonstration of the system abilities (you can't make a robot here, as I understand). And in just a couple of hours 20-30 trades will be needed and everything will be plain to the eye.

Al_Key:
It's a bit hard to perceive: I have scrolled a little: there are a lot of ambiguities there. Isn't it scalable? Have you tried to do all this on a tick chart and trade on it? I think it would be the best demonstration of the system abilities (you can't make a robot here, as I understand). And all you need is 20-30 trades in a couple of hours and everything will be plain in the palm of your hand.

On a one-minute chart? Who "it's scalable"?

It is possible to make a robot. To do this, the indicator itself needs to be able to draw lines where needed. I have not yet figured out how to do it, but I know where and how to draw lines manually. I tried to draw by fractals, it is not exactly the same.

My first aim was not to create robot, I wanted indicator as an auxiliary tool for calculations.

JLY:

It's possible to make a robot. ...How to do that I haven't figured out yet...

It is possible to make a billion... I haven't figured out how to do it yet.

The Pentagon can be hacked... I haven't figured out how to do it yet

It's possible to fly yourself... How to do that I haven't figured out yet

X... it's possible to bend... I haven't figured out how to do that yet...

To heaven I might go... I haven't figured out how to do it yet

JLY:

On a one-minute chart? Who's "it's scalable"?

It is possible to make a robot. To do this, the indicator itself needs to be able to draw lines where needed. I have not yet figured out how to do it, but I know where and how to draw lines manually. I have tried to draw by fractals, it is not exactly the same.

My aim was not to create robot from the beginning, I needed indicator more as an auxiliary tool for calculations.

On the tick - in the code base there are some calculators that renders it real time.

Scalable - meaning system.

You're unlikely to figure out how to properly draw the lines in a formalised way, at least in the near future. This problem is akin to how to correctly place the fibo-channels. It is solvable - but not algorithmically. So the robot is postponed for a long time.

That leaves the ticks. They have the same trends as the daily ones. I've tried it for a while - so the question of proper lineaments arises VERY quickly.

JLY:
Can you explain what a beaten and unbeaten flat is? I couldn't find such a term on the internet, so it must be your invention.

sergeev:

It is possible to make a billion... I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

The Pentagon can be hacked... I haven't figured out how to do it yet

It's possible to fly yourself... How to do that I haven't figured out yet

X... it's possible to bend... How to do that I haven't figured out yet

To heaven I might go... I haven't figured out how to do it yet

I haven't figured out how to answer you yet

Al_Key:

On tick - the codebase has the inductions that render it realtime.

Scalable - meaning the system.

You are unlikely to figure out how to properly draw the lines in a formalised way, at least in the near future. This problem is akin to how to correctly place the fibo-channels. It is solvable - but not algorithmically. So the robot is postponed for a long time.

There are still ticks. They have the same trends as the daily ones. I've tried it for a while - so the question of the RIGHT lineaments arises VERY quickly.

If you compare it with the Gann scaling, there is no problem with the scaling. If you change the scale of the line in place. You can calculate the angle of these lines, it should also be constant. Maybe you'll find a pattern...

You may use 5 min. for training, ticks are too abrupt for normal trading and you have to use all timeframes. I have trained enough, I emphasise the importance of training.

The construction is going on in flats. If we draw the lines classically, they are drawn at the extremes. A flat appears after a pullback (correction). The purpose of the correct drawing is to get the end of the trend to be a flat. That is why it is called "a pullback" or "no pullback", because it applies to a flat. We may not draw by the set of flats because the flatt tends to unite these sets into one by the self-expandingonly by the "rebound". If the flat is not combined with some other flats, then those flats aren't included in the drawing.

Here are some examples of the formation:

1. Incorrect

Incorrect construction

2. Correct .

Correct construction