End of trend (indicator) - page 2

Zhunko:
Wow, what a sexy topic title! Now I will know that the indicator is the end of the trend.

It's not on purpose, of course)

JLY:

I just know, that's all) It's a rule for any fluctuation in the world, whether it's the equity of a deposit, the temperature of the weather or the fluctuation of the brain. The main thing is that the fluctuation is relative to something, e.g. subordinate relative to boss, etc.

For example look at the trend graph of the interest rate cut by the fsr, it ends in August 2013 and in the eurozone in 2017. So quantitative easing will be phased out in August and they will start to raise rates a bit afterwards. This divergence in timing between the eurozone and the US gives a rise in the dollar and a fall in the euro, i.e. a fall in the euro from August 2013 to 2017. And the maximum flat target for the euro is 0.88.

If I trade only euro, my equity fluctuates in relation to this pair. If my trading system is correct and I follow the trading rules, my equity will grow regardless of the euro movement. I can use the history of my equity to analyze my mistakes in a similar technical analysis and to prevent errors and pay attention to them. For someone, such analysis can help to find out when to withdraw money from the account or take a break in trading for a certain period. I often see successful traders' equity increase and then a flat equity appears to be a good system, i.e. the trader's system opens with trading time. If a trader knows about the flat on the deposit or a PAMM account investor knows about it, there is no point in keeping the money on the PAMM account as there may not be any increase and the flat may cause failures in the system. The big disadvantage of the trading system is when equity is flat for many years, for example, if the deposit-to-lot ratio is 1:10, then the system may not even lose money but equity is flat. A trader may have traded for some time and earned a million, and now the equity has been oscillating near the million and is not growing for some years after the million was reached.

Hello!

Could you please elaborate on this rule? I take the trend line, multiply it by two and get the time of its end? The trend line will become longer in a second and the end time will move away?
Isn't this a fly and elephant? Or am I missing something?

I don't know when the trend ends, but when it starts it's obvious to a hedgehog.

The trend is not right:

Not correctly drawn line) After a trend is always a flat, and after the breakdown of the flat, there may be another trend)

The chart looks like eurodollar, I will draw this line correctly)

paukas:
I don't know when the trend ends, but when it starts it's obvious to a hedgehog.

When do you think?)

Al_Key:

Hello!

May I ask you to elaborate on this rule? I take the trend line, multiply it by two and get the time of its end? The trend line will become longer in a second and the time of its end will be shifted?
Isn't this a fly and elephant? Or am I missing something?

We have two time points of the trend line, subtract the first from the second and add to the second to get the third point. The trend ends exactly 1 bar (candle) before the "end" signal. The weekend (48 hours) must also be counted.

For example, we look at 2 candlesticks of growth on the chart, the 3rd one is already a flat after the 2 candlestick trend. This is the simplest example. We do not take into consideration the 2nd point of time and the 3rd one, i.e. we consider the bars between the 1st and the 2nd points.

JLY:

We have two time points of the trend line, subtract the first from the second and add to the second to get the third point. The trend ends exactly 1 bar (candle) before the "end" signal. The weekend (48 hours) must also be counted.

For example, we look at 2 candlesticks of growth on the chart, the 3rd one is already a flat after the 2 candlestick trend. This is the simplest example. We do not take the 2nd time points themselves and the 3rd end point into account, i.e. we count the bars between the 1st and 2nd points.

"We have two time points of the trend line,..."

Yes, but won't this calculation (3rd point) increase by a certain amount in a second (bar)? Won't the two points change after one bar? They are not constant. How do you determine the moment of calculation of 3 points?

Or did I misunderstand you again?

Al_Key:

"We have two time points on the trend line..."

Yes, but won't this calculation (3rd point) increase by a certain amount in a second (bar)? Won't the two points change after one bar? They are not constant. How do you determine the moment of calculation of the 3 points?

Or did I misunderstand you again?

The points are constant, the line is plotted on an "ottibut" or "unbroken" flat. In the picture, the blue lines are drawn on the "unbroken" flat, i.e. the 2nd point was not beyond the 1st one. Otherwise red lines are drawn in the "beaten off" flat, when the 2nd point passed the 1st one.

The points also don't change after the "end" of the trend either.

Yeah, I didn't write in the first post how the lines are drawn... Struggle with more questions, it's ok)

line drawing

solar:

You will oblige everyone if you show how you use it in real time. (and not on history).

That way you can show us now when the trend is over.

Otherwise the abundance of crosses on the chart is just speculation.

Here is the current situation on my personal chart. The trend has already ended (first picture: red trend line and vertical red cross), after the trend is always flat. Second picture, flat after the trend 1.3304-1.3177, with an attempted breakout at the top. If there is a breakdown of the flat, it is a new trend.

There is also a flat at 1.2796-1.3243, there is also a breakdown of the upper boundary.

The trend of the 'not beaten off' flat 1.2796-1.3243 is bigger. Shown in red bold lines, with the end pointing to the June 29 date as seen. The target for this flat is 1.3688.