An advisor has been stolen! Tell me who to complain to ... - page 6

tol64:

Here you go! ))))

Mischek & Boobs.

Thanks mate! I had faith, I hoped there would be boobs.

Heroix:
Roskomnadzor.

Better yet, go to Sportslotto:

Webmaster:

The Expert Advisor is profitable, I will not give you the link - I'm already losing money because it is hanging there. And seriously, is there an organisation in Russia that oversees what goes on in the internet?

:-) ... I'm not going to give you the link - I'm already losing money because of it.

YuraZ:

:-) ... Moderators, what are you looking at?

so do it.

Webmaster:

It's a profitable advisor, I won't give you the link - I'm already losing money because it's there. But seriously, .......

Am I right in thinking that it's not really serious?

I'm not sure how the EA works and its sales on the other forum are related.

Webmaster:
.... But seriously, is there an organisation in Russia that oversees what goes on on the internet?

There's a lot of nonsense going on on the internet.

With complete connivance!

YuraZ: :-) ... Moderators, what are you looking at? This should just be put in the "annals" of the forum.

I've already done it (inthe Annals, though).

Webmaster:

I'm not giving you the link - I'm already losing money because it's hanging there. But seriously, is there an organization in Russia which supervises what goes on in the Internet?

In Russia there is no legislation, it is only planned to be introduced this summer and there is no way it will help us...

To protect your code - do not give or sell it, and if you sell it, improve it ...

I think the only reliable solution is to sell the EA through MQ's in-house market. MQ are experts in their field and know better than anyone how to protect their product from decompilers, besides ex5 format, as far as I understand, is much more complex than ex4 and no decompilers are expected for it.

C-4:
I think the only reliable solution is selling EAs through MQ's in-house market. MQ are experts in their field, and better than anyone else know how to protect their product from decompilers, besides ex5 format as far as I understand, much more complicated than ex4 and for it no decompilers are in sight.

Ran across at least 2 different hacking services for ex5. I haven't checked it personally, maybe it's a fake ....

Yes by the way the topic starter wrote Stolen Expert Advisor, I am curious about what stole and to whom and what advice is given by the stole ... ???