Profit percentage for the week - page 9

evillive:

Naturally, none of the brokers will give a leverage higher than 1:1 and with a deposit of tens of millions (that is, only their funds), but you manage your money, not the bank, which will make 100% of annual income and you will get a paltry 3-4% at best if calculated in currency.

of course they will.

not 1:100, but about 1:4 at the most. The leverage is paid for - an ordinary loan. And they will give you hundreds of millions.

FAGOTT:

there is no such account - it's all a fairy tale. No one will give 1:100 leverage on a $2 million deposit

I saw an account with 6 million on the terminal at the same site, the manager gave the invest-password for the weekend... that means the account is real

mikhail12:
I saw an account with 6 million on the terminal at the same site, the manager gave the investment password for the weekend... that is, the account is real

Once again, leverage is in real trading an ordinary loan. It is provided by banks. The brokerage companies do not provide any "leverage" - they are not idiots. All the "leverages" are pure "virtual".

Banks provide "leverage", but with a deposit of several millions there will be no 1:100 - they are not idiots.

FAGOTT:

Once again, leverage is in real trading an ordinary loan. It is provided by banks. The brokerage companies do not provide any "leverage" - they are not idiots. All the "leverages" are pure "virtual".

Banks provide "leverage", but there will be no 1:100 for a deposit of several millions - they are not idiots either.

I do not work with broker banks, what is your experience with them?

FAGOTT:

Banks provide "leverage", but there will be no 1:100 for a deposit of several millions - they are not idiots either.

And this is the moral...?

mikhail12:
I don't work with bank brokers, what is your experience with them?
My experience with banks has been limited to finding out the minimum amount of deposit required

Shit... You'd all be worth a hundred percent at 0% risk.

The world is changing but human greed isn't.

That's sad.

fozi: Мир меняется а человеческая жадность нет.

It's not greed, it's just plain stupidity.

Mathemat:

You are probably right.

Mathemat:

Greed begets poverty.