[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 14

FEAR:
Guys stop mocking dearfloston areyou ready to pay the money for the job! I think you have the money because if he finishes your work on promises you still have to put the money to deposit so it is better to address with such a question in the WORKS WORK for it comes out and there to pay and there's money needed
Thanks for the tip.

floston

No we don't, but it's more about the working conditions you should know. If you are satisfied with the candidate, then please write a personal message on the phone, we'll call you spend a couple of hours talking. If I'm like a programmer will be needed then the work on TK. Payments one hour in advance, one in advance in pledge.If not, you will continue to look.

The relationship is market-based, you need - my terms and conditions.

pako:

If the price has already moved a little bit, then it's too late to enter.

if there's a strong move, the dtC won't let you jump

I don't mean pipsing or anything like that

I think it's classic: hop on the train before it leaves.)

floston:

I can't teach myself,

We'll teach you.

floston:

I need it to see the timetable, so to speak.)

which software do you need? fix /fast gateway to your ISP?

floston:
With every post of skeptics I feel that I'm on the right track, thank you. So I'm the first )))

Certainly on the right track. But you're not the first. Many successful ones have been there.

When you hit a dead end, turn around and face the exit and catch up.

And people are sceptical because they have already been there more than once and also being in no less affective state from no less cool ideas anticipated the smell of light green.

As for the real trading, I`m convinced that the real reason is psychology, that`s why I`m trading profitably. Tried it on myself. But it only seems so!
You can't avoid the concussion of a facepalm.

sergeev:

That's a good idea!

trade for a month, show me a master class.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals

thanks for the tip,

I'm the only one who will cheat myself and subscribe to my signal :)) the circle is closed.

The circle is closed. But seriously, I cannot endure a month on the demo. For me it is like hanging out in classmates for 20 hours - the same boredom.

brato4karik:

floston

No we don't, but it's more about the working conditions you need to know. If you are satisfied with the candidate, then please write a personal message on the phone, we'll call you spend a couple of hours talking. If I'm like a programmer will be needed then the work on TK. Payments one hour in advance, one in advance in pledge.If not, you will continue to look.

The relationship is market-based, you need - my terms and conditions.

I'll keep that in mind, thank you.

Mischek2:
We'll teach you.

What do you mean, handcuffs and a whip?

I have to play with small amounts of money in real money, as the pros advise. I'm doing it.

Well, I think we're done here, so I'll let the moderators know.