[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 13

Al_Key:

Generally, the big ones, it seems to me, often make small series against the wind when they assume the small ones have exhausted their liquidity for entry at the moment. One or two snaps are obtained, because such moments have to be caught.

Believe me, they have a lot of money, especially the americans.

the only thing keeping them from making billions a day is that we can't give them that much.

there is no petty cash infusion, there is a massive fucking infusion that you only see if you get a few billion or become a commercial bank at the very least

floston:

Believe me, they have a lot of money.

and a big scary black helicopter, especially the Americans.

brato4karik:

floston

I've read the thread, well, it's a walker's errand. If you know exactly what you want, I can offer the services of a programmer. Experience rarrabotchikom various programs more than 6 years. Currently working at a brokerage company. 1300 hr. If interested, please contact me in person.

Do you know the terms of employment? I'm already putting together a team, while everyone here is criticizing, there are real people who are willing to work

Gorizont:

floston

The question is very interesting, how long have you been in forex, or did I miss it?

why?

Guys stop mocking dearfloston areyou ready to pay the money for the job! I think you have the money because if he finishes your work on promises you will still have to put the money on deposit so it is better to refer to this issue in the WORKS WORK section it comes out and there to pay and there money needed

sergeev:

He's only doing demo forex for now. He hasn't gone for real yet,

I don't go to the real one yet.

I traded on the real, but everything goes like this, I start to earn, I increase my deposit many times, (a week or two) then I start to relax, catch a loss, then I start to strain, knock out my brain, and then again I'm in the beginning, take a week break and start over and so on in a circle

i can't teach myself to relax when everything is good, maybe i should just use a demo and sell scams )))) who knows, maybe my way is ))))))

floston:

i need to observe changes in volumes + price behavior (for example, sellers outnumber sellers and the price does not move, or the price breaks through the maximum, the volumes grow and the price stops again, at this time, for example, when everyone thinks that the price will go up, big guys sell to everyone and go down, so everyone "catches")
The idea is that the algorithm remembers these "price movements with volumes",
it sounds crazy, but if you go on explaining it, you'll find out the SYCRETE ))

the best case, you'll get the volumes a second later, when the price has already worked out the volumes, in case of a small price movement, it will be too late to enter.

in the case of a strong move, the OC will not let you jump

Al_Key:

You haven't traded live and you don't KNOW how to make money. I highlighted in bold in the quote the reason for that statement of mine. There is no point in arguing further. I take my leave. If you want, let you have the last word. I already figured it out)))

Honestly, it doesn't bother me, I don't know why you're writing this, do you want to assert yourself or are you just jealous? Are you a woman? Do you have a problem with your weight or your sex? )))

you remind me of someone who sees only words in a sentence.

when you tell them, a tree is a plant that has leaves. They scream leaves.

floston:

Maybe I should trade in the demo and sell the snaps.

That's a great idea!

Trade for a month, show me a master class.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals

sand:

and a big scary black helicopter, especially the americans.
You know best, you're not sent by them, they found me after all aaaaaaaaaaaa we're all going to die ))