[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 7

floston:

too complicated plans fail, I learned that in Vietnam

Ooey. The more the merrier.

floston:

No no, that's not it at all

that's the difference between programmers and millionaires,

I don't want to offend anyone. A programmer thinks differently, if anything. Everything by the algorithm. He never takes the word "maybe" into account.

If everyone thought like this, no one would be sitting at a computer, would not have flown to the moon, would not have searched for life on Mars or go far away, there would be no VKontakte. )))

You can easily walk where thousands and millions have gone.

There are plenty of optimists like you, and maybe one in a million has really valuable ideas. Do you have any proof that you are the one?

mikhail12:
and then on the 18th post he couldn't take it anymore...
sorry, i don't like unwarranted v*ser in comments ))

Yeah, without people like TC, the forum wouldn't be the same.)

Mood +1

sand:

If you don't have enough stamina, you might want to try a demo, so your nerves don't get too nervous, and then you can show the state.

The probability of finding a free programmer will increase by 10 times, but considering that now it tends to zero, it will be a small consolation.

Because it's time, I have to sit for 10 hours a day, on the demo. Moreover, on the demo I make mullions. why lie to people.

Mischek2:
Well first of all I am a woman. Afro. Retired. Lesbian. And how you're going to "live on me" I do not understand.

Tell me, do you have a problem with scales? How's your love life? - In my experience, if a woman is a bitch, it's either the former or the latter.

PS I'm a gentleman))

Avals:

There are plenty of optimists like you, and maybe one in a million has really valuable ideas. Do you have any proof that you're the one?
how do i prove it to you?

floston:
I have to sit for 10 hours a day on the demo, and I make mullions on the demo. Why lie to people?
Yeah, sure, your time is valuable. The time of a programmer is worthless, he will work for vague promises only.

Al_Key:

Yeah, without people like TC, the forum wouldn't be the same.)

Mood +1

Thanks.)

sand:
Yeah, sure, your time is valuable. A programmer's time is not worth anything and he will work for vague promises only.

You misunderstand me, I'm not asking you to work for me all day. If you have free time, and what I've already written many times, then why not.

I don't speak fucking chinese.