Pass a two-dimensional array from MQL4 to dll - page 2

Integer:
You don't have to. You can calculate the index. Converting an array every time would be too expensive.

You can, but a class is better. It can come in handy many times in the future. In terms of speed, it works out the same way.

The main thing is to control the indexes.

Zhunko:

You can, but a class is better. It can come in handy many times in the future. It is the same in terms of speed.

How do you see this implementation, if it's not a secret?

Barbarian:
and how do you see this implementation if it's not a secret?
I don't mind. I can send it to you. But it drags my entire class library behind it. It's over 12 MB. I mean, you have to transfer everything.

Zhunko:
I'm not sorry. I can send it to you. But it pulls down my entire library of classes. It's over 12MB. So you have to transfer everything.
Well my mail is in my profile, send it :) thanks in advance...

Zhunko:

You can, but a class is better. It can come in handy many times in the future. It is the same in terms of speed.

)))) class for r*w+c

Integer:

)))) class for r*w+c

It's the core. And it's not that simple. It must be able to accept any number of dimensions. The rest - a familiar and user-friendly interface, mathematical methods for working with internal and external arrays, methods of resizing and dimensioning, convenient copying of any array into a container class and vice versa, swaps, flips, index reversals. We have a total of 218 methods. Of these, 164 are public.

Zhunko:

It's the core. And it's not that simple. It must be able to accept any number of dimensions. The rest - a familiar and user-friendly interface, mathematical methods for working with internal and external arrays, methods of resizing and dimensioning, convenient copying of any array into a container class and vice versa, swaps, flips, index reversals. We have a total of 218 methods. There are 164 of them public.

While watching the code, I wonder why everything is so complicated.

A tool is a tool. But Vadim Junko has "super indices" that "run" ahead by 5-8 bars.

The question is why such elaborate perversions. Reverses and overturns and that 218 methods.

In idea, 3 methods are enough for such anticipation: open/close/wait.

For example, I have only 3 methods, and I can pass multidimensional arrays into a dll without any special twists.

So, a thought ...

Like this...

By the way, you can pass not only C ones but also Pascal ones

Debugger:

I look and wonder why everything is so complicated, no programmers write about it, it's clear.

A tool is a tool. But Vadim Junko has 'super-indexes' that 'run' ahead by 5-8 bars.

The question is why such elaborate perversions. Reverses and overturns and that 218 methods.

In idea, 3 methods are enough for such anticipation: open/close/wait.

For example, I have only 3 methods, and I can pass multidimensional arrays into a dll without any special twists.

So, a thought ...

The man makes for himself and is willing to share his work, which does not mean that he has to adapt to the "tanks". As a systems engineer he makes universal tools at a very high professional level, which is not always understandable for a "domestic programmer". You either use or ... (it's hard to choose a word so as not to offend).

P.S. Life shows that it's always the "underdeveloped" who wants to measure! Live with the idea that: "Every pussy gets its own pussy!" - Everybody's got their pussy! :)))