Create a simple Martingale - page 2

VitaliyBerkut:

It will go broke only if you limit it to the maximum allowable DC lot, or of course if you put it on a hundred cents deposit))

And if you turn on your brain, put a certain amount of money and put it on a cent account and do not forget to diversify........ that's what you need to test!

Naive boy :'(

alsu:

Naive young man :'(

The first flush will cure it! If not, he will be the favourite "client" of the brokerage company. And testing on the history (smoothed without studs and with a constant spread) will not give anything. But maybe it will become better!

VitaliyBerkut:

A heated discussion, that's already good ) DYN - thanks for the substance!

Another question:" How much do you want for this "plum advisor"?"

Vitaly I am sorry for your time, this EA is a powder keg, I say with confidence because I have written this before.

Yes it may live for a while, but it's a 100% flop at the most unpredictable moment ... Sorry for the broken hopes )))) .... But the team is right , the diagnosis is plum ....

borilunad:

The first flush will cure it! If not, it will be the favourite "client" of the brokerage company. And testing on the history (smoothed out without studs and with a constant spread) will not do anything. And maybe it will become more mature!

Why so megalomaniacal, another one of your posts looking down from above and no constructive criticism, maybe you should pay attention to other branches........
Or do you have something to show for it???

VOLDEMAR:

I'm sorry for your time, Vitaly, this EA is a powder keg, I'm sure you do, because I've already written about it.

Yes it may live for a while, but it's 100% when you don't expect it... Sorry for the broken hopes )))) .... But the team is right , the diagnosis is a dump ....

Thanks for your reply! ) I didn't say that it won't sell out -.......
VitaliyBerkut:

He will go broke only if he runs into the maximum allowable DC lot, or, of course, if you put it on a depo in a hundred cents)

And if you include the brain, put a certain amount of money and put it on the cent account and do not forget to diversify........ that's what you need to test!

Interesting to see the conditions under which it will sell out and how long it will last!

The Avalanche theme comes to mind. Not a good thing, oh, not a good thing... ))

Peter_Zabriski:
I'm reminded of The Avalanche. Not good, oh, not good... ))

What's so bad about it? :-)

Where's the orgasm (the logical conclusion to the branch topic) on"TA or what real men talk about"? :-)

P.S. In a nice way, without any rancour or playfulness...

What's the topic on the EA no one is interested in, all want to talk )))).

If anyone has something similar, please post it, so as not to flub too long on this topic....

VitaliyBerkut:

What's the topic on the EA no one is interested in, all want to talk )))).

If anyone has something similar, please post it, so as not to flub too long on this topic....

You're the one who started the flubbing by opening an outdated thread about MARTingale in April!

borilunad:
It was you who started the flubbing by opening an outdated thread about MARTingale in April!

Don't poison the man, a young llanowood is growing up and you're the one who's getting his face in the mud,

You'd better give me some links, like this one: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139975

and this one: http: //ruforum.mt5.com/threads/12238-sovetnik-ilan-nastroyki-i-optimizatsiya-chast2