Create a simple Martingale - page 23

PapaYozh:

It must be a very good advisor if it needs to be refilled all the time :)))

You have to read all the posts to understand. The second advisor is earning much more at the same time.

The question of when to withdraw and how much is very individual! Everyone understands how much he wants to earn and at what risk ... a month can not withdraw and 10 Ue raised 500 Ue ... and you can choke the EA and take away his money every day, then the profit will be respectively less ... and lots are set depending on the deposit ... so the bigger the deposit is the starting point for martingale LUCKY PROFITS ...

today from 100 ue 7 ue has already gone into the buy... 7% and it's 10:00 in the morning... and then there's the F.S.C. meeting... We'll get there... we'll get there...

khorosh:
You have to read all posts to understand it. The second Expert Advisor earns much more at this time.

You have to wipe your glasses once in a while to understand.

1. there's yesterday/today trading in one picture, and some April positions in the other (and no profit/loss information for the period in the second illustration).

2. It seems that it is not a martin, but antimartin. And this fundamentally changes everything.

If i leave it, i don't see any profit in the second picture ... i have a deposit from 10 ue to the current state... The EA is waiting for the market to change and will start working ... as long as the buy position is 300 pips away from death ... the screen shows 270 pips to death so the EA is drawing red on the screen, it's sleeping ... if it needs an extra deposit, it may go back to sleep .... if I top it up just by 30b it will start a deal straight away and goes down ... if it goes up it will hit red zone again and if we go up by 100b I top it up again and it will try to go down trend again and so on until the trend goes down... it may be tomorrow, in a week, in three months ...

http://video.yandex.ua/users/alexhacker007/view/3/ example video

AlexHacker007 Please tell me if i deposit 100 USD in 2 accounts. What is the lot you are opening the first lot in which the EA may trade with 10 per cent a day?, what is the approx. moving distance of knees and in the picture where 7 knees are open why the 7th knee is open with 0.17 lot? why it is not 0.27 x 2? You wrote an example take February 1st there is a downtrend of 1000p that with 10 cents can make 17000 how did you calculate it? And I do not understand for example if it hit the zone of 300 points before my death how I can make 1000 points in just 3 additions ? The video is unfortunately of very poor quality and the EA is just in the tester and I cannot understand it. I think it's an interesting strategy, I want to understand the gist of it. Could you show on one screen with small notations where you fill and most importantly how you get 10% a day (because if you set the first lot to that profit the EA should be big and it should not take 50 points or something else I don't understand). If you do not know what to do with them, just do not know what to do with them. Thanks a lot for the reply.