Create a simple Martingale - page 15

C-4:

Yeah, smartass, also know that you're in my ban for life. Any of your messages I can't see or read, so it's no use drooling, it won't get through to the recipient anyway:

I'm guessing there's a problem with your browser?

Let me help.

Demi:

Missed a comma again? I teach you, I teach you Russian, but it's no use...

What about the correlation coefficient, have you figured it out? No?

And you are Brutus!

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU THAT MARTIN. I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU THAT MARTIN AND AVALANCHE ARE BOTH BAD SYSTEMS!!!

1-CHAOS HAS RANDOM CORRELATIONS, BUT IT ALSO HAS REGULARITIES.....

2-THE STOCK MARKET HAS ITS OWN PATTERNS-CURRENCIES FALL AND RISE.....

3-YOU HAVE A QUESTION!!! IF YOU KNEW WHERE THE PRICE WOULD GO ABOUT 89% YOU WOULD DOUBLE YOUR BET....?????????

4-MY POST HAS SOME TRUTH TO IT!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!! READ THE POST CAREFULLY.

ESPECIALLY PART 2 OR 3 OF IT, AND YOU'LL KNOW IT'S TRUE!

I.E. IF YOU KNEW WITH 89% ACCURACY THAT IT WOULD FALL RED, WOULD YOU NOT DOUBLE YOUR BET!!!!!

FEAR:

HI EVERYONE!!!!
I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU THAT MARTIN. AND AVALANCHE ARE A LOSING SYSTEM!!!

3-YOU HAVE A QUESTION!!! IF YOU KNEW WHERE THE PRICE WOULD GO ABOUT 89% YOU WOULD DOUBLE YOUR BET....?????????

4-MY POST HAS SOME TRUTH TO IT!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!! READ THE POST CAREFULLY.

FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU KNEW WITH 89% ACCURACY THAT IT WOULD FALL RED, WOULD YOU NOT HAVE DOUBLED YOUR BET!!!!!

How do you know if the currency will fall or rise?

FEAR:

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU THAT MARTIN. I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU THAT MARTIN AND AVALANCHE ARE BOTH BAD SYSTEMS!!!

I.E. IF YOU KNEW WITH 89% ACCURACY THAT IT WOULD FALL RED, WOULD YOU NOT DOUBLE YOUR BET!!!!!

Firstly, no one knows where the price will go with 89% probability, secondly, read MetaDraver's posts. He remembers comparing the effectiveness of martin with classical capitalization and in the end, the classical capitalization has shown better results than martin.

Isn't Martin a kind of MM, can't Martin have a dynamic parameter for changing lot increments? Classic Martin is worse because the distribution is not normal in the market. That's why anti-martin looks better than martin. If your trades achieve Equity increments that are close to normal, martin will be better.

khorosh:
The spread must be big at the weekend.
This is how the test should be done... Show equity.... and in the villagers too...

Nik1972:
Isn 't Martin a kind of MM, can't Martin have a dynamic parameter for changing lot increments? Martin is worse than Classic because the distribution is not normal in the market. If you achieve an equity increase in your trades that is close to normal, the martin will be better.
The exact answer is no. At some points, variations, and narrow bounds, they may be similar.

Martin is the same as MM, it's like comparing a mask and a ki filter, but one has a linearly weighted impulse response (for example), while the other has an impulse response as a damped oscillation, whatever it may be. And MM is essentially the same filter only for equity.

Imagine a system of overlapping filters whose impulse responses are linked by a function, e.g. the AFC.