Cyclical patterns in the market - page 14

Telo:

The second is clear, to close in parts, the first is not clear yet, and the third all the more so. But something tells me that it smells like averaging + martingale...

By the way, if it's not a secret, how much profit do you get per month, and how stable it is, and is it possible to withdraw if you follow all rules of the system precisely?

In a system that collects points after the price, I raised 10% of my depo on the first day on the euR alone. On the second day the eurik was "pulling the cat by the..." and I almost did not take anything. And in the evening - I realised that it is better to collect money not from volatility, but from time... and I abandoned the direction of "collecting points".

So, I can't say anything about the percentage. Most likely it is proportional to the daily volatility.

And the stability and the loss...

... Again, only theoretically (since I don't use it) - it looks very decent. Self-regulating... - The greater the "run-up" by circumstances, the greater the resilience. In real conditions it seems unsinkable at all...

prikolnyjkent:

In a system that collects points behind the price, I raised 10% of the depo on the euR alone on the first day. On the second day the eurik was "pulling the cat by the..." and I have taken almost nothing. And in the evening - I realised that it is better to collect money not from volatility, but from time... and I abandoned the direction of "collecting points".

So, I can't say anything about the percentage. Probably proportional to the daily volatility.

And the stability and the drain...

Again, only theoretically (since I don't use it) - it looks quite decent. Self-regulating... - The greater the "run-up" by circumstances, the greater the resilience. In real conditions it seems unsinkable...

I don't know what to call it, who calls it time, who calls it the true path, who calls it whatever. What he has on the chart - a mixture of the magnitude of change in pips and time" (where the blue-red deal chart is a couple of pages ago), so the length of these lines is this mixture, that depends not only on price but also on time, or rather the time when the price reaches the level, and these diagonal chains also have some properties.

And it's not collecting from time, but through the time component getting the inflection points of the movements whose dimension has been digitized beforehand (similar to the same grid). the "digitization" method is more correct just in this branch on the zigzag from the bezotts https://forum.mql4.com/ru/46268/page4, as the grid has an offset as well.

Joperniiteatr:

Who does what, who calls it time, who calls it the true path, who else. What he has on the chart - a mixture of the magnitude of change in pips and time" (where the blue-red bar chart was a couple pages back), so the length of these lines is this mixture that depends not only on the price but also on the time, or rather the time when the price reaches the level.

Not exactly.

You can get, for example, a dollar a day just because that day has passed (payment at the end of the month (two or three), as you prefer - the later, the more guaranteed). Of course, the source of income is the movement of quotations. If they get completely up, the hell with the butter...

Telo:

Well, here I come from the following considerations: we take APR (its value for the period) and get that the average of all bars in this period were of this size, it does not mean that there were not more or less bars, it is an average. Now if bars were equal, they would be equal in average, so we multiply this by the number of bars and we find how many pips the price has travelled in this period. Basically, it is a simple mathematics. But I don't understand where I should apply the root and what will give me, calculate the unevenness of distribution of bars in time, how should I do it? That would be... a different value altogether.

If we simply multiply by the number of bars, we obtain the linear dependence of the price movement on time. But this is not correct. The longer time period we consider, the slower the price movement will be. For example, the daily volatility of some currency is 100 pips, but it does not mean that it moves 10 000 pips in 100 days. Therefore, as I said before, we should multiply by the root of the number of bars.

Currency options..... where to find those, I don't think they are traded, futures are, but options are.
Why not, they are traded, for example on the CME

prikolnyjkent:

Not quite so.

You can get, for example, a dollar a day simply because that day has passed (payment at the end of the month (two or three), as you prefer - the later, the more guaranteed). Of course, the source of income is the movement of quotations. If they completely stand up - the hell with it...

Well, if they get up, the angle will be zero.

prikolnyjkent:

In a system that collects points after the price, I raised 10% of my depo on the first day on the euror alone. On the second day the eurik was "pulling the cat by the..." and I almost did not take anything. And in the evening - I realised that it is better to collect money not from volatility, but from time... and I abandoned the direction of "collecting points".

So, I can't say anything about the percentage. Probably proportional to the daily volatility.

And the stability and the drain...

Again, only theoretically (since I don't use it) - it looks quite decent. Self-regulating... - The greater the "run-up" by circumstances, the greater the resilience. In real life, it seems unsinkable at all...

Does it have something to do with predictive ATR ? With ATR value calculated at the moment of entering the position it won't work ?

Imho, about what Kent said before, it's more (if we consider the series itself as a subject of observation) to the benefit of looking at tails ratios (if on Sat) rather than to the consistency of this arrangement. But there will be a lot of gasoline to burn, probably modified a little, and in addition the prices are not sb.

Is there anything to see here?

vah:

you should also choose a dark blue background and watch.....

vah:

Negroes peddling at night :)