Cyclical patterns in the market - page 18

Mmmm maybe price most of the time is if up then under the line if down then over the line?

Telo:
If there is an algorithm, it is possible to do the reverse, from the last candle get the first one.

It should be kept in mind that the laws of thermodynamics have not been cancelled. If energy dissipation takes place in the system (and in the quotes it undoubtedly does), the process cannot be reversed as a rule. In general, the market fully falls under the definition of the so-called "dissipative structures" (a concept from synergetics), which seems to explain its ability to manifest orderliness in the form of channels, patterns and waves.

alsu:

It must be kept in mind that the laws of thermodynamics have not been abolished. If energy dissipation occurs in a system (and it undoubtedly does in quotations), then the reversal of the process is generally impossible. In general, the market fully falls under the definition of the so-called "dissipative structures" (a concept from synergetics), which seems to explain its ability to manifest orderliness in the form of channels, patterns and waves.

In principle it is possible to agree with it, because this statement makes sense, but if to make analogy with thermodynamics (I think it is possible to make them), then energy is a monetary flow, but where it dissipates? It is clear that energy usually turns into heat, but what does cash flow turn into if we consider price movement as useful work?

prikolnyjkent:

и

... I wonder if he will or he won't (thoughtfully...)

Thank you! I got the point, the solution is interesting and obvious at first glance.

Telo:

In general, we have found the distance squared to determine how far the price can go in the next 12 hours. For example, the ATP calculation shows that the price should pass in total 200 points (back and forth). Rooted by the distance, we obtain that the price may fall or rise by no more than 59 points.

But the question is, how to fit the remaining 141 points into this straight line? Several chart variants with different scenarios can be created. Of course, within the limits of permissible deviations, otherwise there will be an infinite number of them. And to get some variants of events approximate

But the question is still remains unsolved - how to create a "graph" from a straight line, knowing how much the price can pass in a line and how many points it can take in total. Knowing the answer, we can assume the average, maximum, minimum and effective value of the pullbacks, which will allow us to build an effective TS, using simple methods. We can also create several basic variants of price movement (with averaging, of course), and adjust parameters of the strategy to these variants, which will allow obtaining a certain profit or loss with a given probability.

Telo:

But the question is still unanswered: how to make a "graph" out of a straight line, knowing how much the price can go linearly and knowing how many points it can go in total. Knowing the answer, we can assume the average, maximum, minimum and effective value of the pullbacks, which will allow us to build an effective TS, using simple methods. Also we can create several basic variants of price movement (of course with averaging), and adjust parameters of the strategy to these variants, which will allow to get a certain profit or loss with a given probability.

You've been in our business so long...

Do you really think that market makers WILL allow price sequences to have parameters that make it possible to obtain their "hard-earned" money?

Colleagues, surely EVERY one of you has stumbled on a certain pattern two or three times, "sat" on it, ... and as soon as the depo began to grow rapidly - the pattern soon disappeared ...

Telo:

In general, we have found the distance squared to determine how far the price can go in the next 12 hours. For example, the ATP calculation shows that the price has to go through 200 points (back and forth). The square root of the distance shows that it can grow or fall by no more than 59 points

But the question is how to fit the remaining 141 points into this straight line? It will be possible to create several chart variants with different scenarios. Of course, within the limits of the permissible deviations, otherwise there will be an infinite number of them. And to get some variants of development of events approximate

To approach a possible solution
of the problem in this formulation can be, for example, as follows:

A finite point is given by the end of the trend (60 pt).

The number of intersections is given by the frequency of the sinusoid.

The total movement (200pts required) - the length of the sinusoid on the interval - is given by the amplitude of the sinusoid.

Of course, this would not be a solution to the problem in the full sense of the word, but as some approximation -- quite possible.

An attenuation parameter can be entered:

Various amendments, conditions, limitations can continue to be entered...

prikolnyjkent:

You have been in our business for so long...

Do you still believe that market makers WILL allow price sequences to have parameters that allow them to be guaranteed their "hard-earned" money?

Colleagues, surely EVERY one of you has stumbled upon a certain pattern two or three times, "sat" on it, ... and as soon as the depo began to grow rapidly - the pattern quickly disappeared ...

That's why I know that there are not only kitchens, but also normal companies like Dukas, or if you don't trust the whole thing, there is a CME (Chicago exchange, which has futures on currencies), where everything is transparent. The latter two even have tumblers. So if you don't believe in making money, that's a separate topic. I have many real examples of people earning even on MT4, and the kind of money many people can't even dream of. I have also withdrawn a lot of money myself.

And all these examples I have traded regularities found by them, the only trouble is that nobody wants to share their secrets).

As long as there is a pattern, you have to trade it and find a new one, the old one disappears, you trade a new one, this is trading.

avtomat:

An attenuation parameter can be entered:

Various amendments, conditions, limitations can continue to be entered...

Ok thanks for the help, this method is quite suitable for creating an approximate picture, I will try it and adopt it, I haven't figured it out myself for some reason. But nevertheless I wanted something else. The price will not always oscillate around the straight line with equal fluctuations, what if it suddenly rises sharply by N points, then it will have less options for its movement in the future, which will depend on the previous sharp rise.