High-frequency scalping, solutions to entry and exit problems - page 18

Heroix:

If you need help with the text, ask for it. I have experience of correspondence with state authorities. Be sure to refer to the law in the application, otherwise you will get a runaround.

Also, you can go to the EEOC. The CRUFD is a purchased one.

And how will they get the offshore?

DYN:
And how do they get offshore?

I'm sure this DC has property in the RF.

Let's get busy

It's no use. The DC acted according to the regulations,

- and annulled the trades at non-market quotes.

Why trade in these Russian kitchens, take Western brokers which are in the top, try Fxpro or forexcom, etoro ...

TiegaFx:
And why trade in these Russian kitchens, take a Western broker that is in the top, try Fxpro or forexcom, etoro ...

I don't think so, think about it: start to trade with 10 dollars, can you withdraw such a sum to the interbank? No, of course not, the example showed how my trading robot works, of course the real accounts are with real brokers, I like Saxomt4, Dukaskopi, even RVD with FXOpen, but not as these kitchens

DYN:

It's no use. The DC acted according to the regulations, one

- and voided the trades at non-market quotes.

What do you mean "non-market" quotes?

Store gives a quote to a trader, the broker receives a trade request from the trader and the broker executes the trade request. This is at opening and the same at closing.

Where is non-market?

" Non-market quotes" is a fig leaf that DC uses to cover their dishonesty.

--

You go to the market and buy pickles, you go up to the grannies and ask for a price, they show it to you, you buy it and the grannies who sell the pickles start shrieking: "Crowd! I sold them at off-market prices!"

ex_kalibur:
I will go to the prosecutor's office tomorrow to file a complaint,

They have some wording that allows them to refuse to make a statement if the damage is insignificant.

PapaYozh:

They have some wording that allows them to back out of claims if the damage is insignificant.

54,000=1,520,000 rubles, I think is significant

"INSTANT EXECUTION"

The literal translation of the term "Instant Execution" is instant execution. Although many brokers brag about this translation and claim that the execution of trade orders under "Instant Execution" is indeed instant, in fact, it is not. The execution system has nothing to do with the speed of trade order execution at all. Speed is entirely determined by the broker, its dealing policy and honesty, and the execution system is the principle by which you are brought into the market.

"INSTANT EXECUTION" - WHAT IS IT?

More precisely, the term "Instant Execution" can be translated as "precise execution". That is, the broker executing your order according to the "Instant Execution" system undertakes to do so either at the price at which you have requested (that is, at the price that was reflected on your graph at the moment when you have pressed the "Buy" or "Sell" button) or not to do it at all. Let us examine the mechanics of the process in more detail using an example:

1. At 15:16:03 you press the "Buy" button, which says EUR/USD 1.49059
  2. The broker gives you the message "Order is accepted" and "Order is in execution. This means that the broker has started to process your request and is trying to get your trade to the interbank (forex). This process takes some time, typically between 0.5 to 20 seconds. During this time, the price can - go up, down, or stay there. Let's look more carefully at each of those options, taking into consideration that according to the rules of "Instant Execution", the broker is obliged to take you out to the market for the price 1.49059 or not at all.
  3. The price hasn't changed. In this case your order will be executed at the requested price 1.49059.
  4. The price went down. Therefore if the broker executes your trade for the price 1.49059, then he will also make profit on the spread, because he will be able to buy cheaper than you were asking. In this case, your order will be filled at the requested price of 1.49059. (It should be noted that if the price moves against you too far, then the broker will most likely not execute your order.)
  5. The price has moved upwards. In this case it is not profitable for the broker to execute your order, as the market price is worse than yours. In this case your order will be declined by the broker, and you will receive a message that the price has changed, the so-called requite.

During the execution of pending orders and orders of the type "TakeProfit" and "StopLoss" in the execution system "Instant Execution" there are also certain details, and there are too many to describe. The only thing to note is that in the case of big price gaps, i.e. when the price has jumped over your order or stop order, they might be executed with a slippage, might not be executed, might be executed at the requested price, all this depends on the broker.

WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF "INSTANT EXECUTION"?

• If for your strategy it is important to enter exactly at the requested price, and if you fail, it is better not to enter at all, then you have to choose "Instant Execution".
  • At "Instant Execution" there is an opportunity to set the parameters "TakeProfit" and "StopLoss" right away when sending the order. For some scalpers (especially those who jump in abnormal movements, for example on the news) only the system "Instant Execution" is suitable, i.e. for them the execution not at the declared price may change the expectation of the system to the negative side.

WHAT ARE THE DISADVANTAGES OF INSTANT EXECUTION?

• The main drawback of Instant Execution is requotes. If the market moves too fast, the number of requotes increases dramatically and there is a chance not to enter by your signal at all. The average amount of requites ranges from 1% to 20% of the total amount of orders. They are almost non-existent on a calm market and more than enough on the news.

Trading systems with low expected payoff that are intended for pointwise market entry are often very sensitive to precision of entering and exiting. The slightest change in the quality of execution (by 1-2 points) can turn a profitable system into a losing one. For these systems it is very important to enter the market at a certain price, and if you can not, it's better not to enter at all. For this reason for such systems it is better to choose the system "Instant Execution".