Absolute courses - page 108

Maxim Romanov:

I have it like this, but I have 7 pairs with euro, 7 pairs with dollar and 7 pairs with pound included in the formula at once, I did not change it to a triangle. I have made custom symbols for a long time and they have disappeared again. I have problems with custom symbols from time to time they disappear after terminal's update or symbol properties change...

I only take 7 pairs with a dollar.

Олег avtomat:

Looks like it, but not quite...

Are you doing a countdown check?

And if you take not EURUSD, GBPUSD but NZDUSD and USDCAD to determine the USD price, will you get the same chart or a different one?

Maxim Romanov:

Oh, that's it, I'm splitting at 1 price, without using the window. So it's a different algorithm after all.

So, different...

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I only take 7 pairs with a dollar.

Yes, I pissed myself, I also take 7 pairs with a dollar, the rest doesn't make sense.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

So I can then look at the value on each bar, i.e. build up a story.

I don't understand the assertion question.

Maxim Romanov:

Yes, I do. Dividing the dollar by the euro, you get the eurodollar. Here's an example: USD= 0.137742 EUR=0.150792; 0.150792/0.137742=1.09474. Real UERUSD=1.09474

That's right, a reverse check is necessary.

Олег avtomat:

That's right, back-checking is essential.

What can't match? How so?

Олег avtomat:

1) You can't. Why not? Because you need history to identify patterns.

Can't = impossible? I can separate pairs and get currency values at the last price. Then run the algorithm through history and get a dynamic.

Maxim Romanov:

And if you take NZDUSD and USDCAD instead of EURUSD and GBPUSD to determine the USD price, will you get the same chart or a different one?

The type and character of movement is the same, but the basis is different. I've already mentioned "floating" bases.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What can't match? How so?

Enforcement is the norm. Anything can happen.