Absolute courses - page 110

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The post was deleted a couple of minutes after I replied. Apparently he decided that he had posted the grail and decided to delete it ))))

as it turns out, he did not have the same idea - to check for a match with the real rate

but then he was prompted.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Hmm, interesting.

where is the post that was responded to?

i guess they'll bang it up for advertising :-) the method and the site is commercial.

Once upon a time, when the grass was greener, there was an article by the author with a rough description of what counts.

Search the Net and you might be able to find it. I remember he brought in logarithms and counted matrices from them.

PS/ no usefulness of the course-nothing to be found

Maxim Kuznetsov:

apparently they'll bang on for advertising :-) the method and the site is commercial.

Once upon a time, when the grass was greener, there was an article by the author with a rough description of what counts.

Search the Net and you might be able to find it. I remember he brought in logarithms and counted matrices from them.

PS/ no use of the course-nothing to be found

found it, read it

he finds one coefficient for all national currencies to separate it from a currency pair and that's it

Interesting in principle, I just don't understand the meaning of it yet

It's not supposed to get absolute rates, but indices

which almost every brokerage house broadcasts

Think about it, for example the same bananas ;)

bananas are bananas by themselves ;)

their price is 100 rubles, we got a trade pair banana/rub

why separate the banana from the ruble? ;))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

found it, read it

it finds a coefficient for all national currencies to distinguish it from a currency pair and that's it

It's interesting in principle, but I don't understand the meaning of it yet

It's not supposed to get absolute rates, but indices

which almost every brokerage house broadcasts

Think about it, for example the same bananas ;)

bananas are bananas ;)

their price is 100 rubles, so they got a trading pair banana/rub

why do you need to separate the banana from the ruble? ;)

And there's also an orange/rub with a price of 120 roubles.

From this you can make abanana/orange cross.If you already have a cross, you can decompose it intoa banana andan orange, then look at the undervalued fruit and decide what is more profitable to trade today.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

And then there's the orange/rub, which costs 120 roubles.

You can make abanana/orange cross from this.If you already have a cross, you can decompose it intoa banana andan orange, then look at the undervalued fruit and decide which is more profitable to trade today.

the idea there is to divide everything by the same figure

well if so, you can divide everything by any number and it's the same, just a multiple

so this whole miracle of mathematical hypercalculation is of no real use

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Look it up on the net, there must be one. I remember him giving logarithms and calculating matrices from them.

And I remember more competent people wrote there in the comments that logarithms and matrices were far-fetched and we could do without them.)

Renat Akhtyamov:

why separate the banana from the ruble? ;))))

On a global scale, the banana is not only traded in roubles.

secret:

On a global scale, the banana is not only traded in roubles.

to give you an example was

Renat Akhtyamov:
For example

Apples, for example, have become too expensive. Why? Because of the season? Is it because the new crop is not yet ripe and the old crop is running out, or because of the depreciation of the rouble? Or both, and to what extent are these factors influenced?

Renat Akhtyamov:

the idea there is to divide everything by the same number

Well if so, you could divide everything by any number and you'd get the same thing, just a multiple.

so there's no actual use for this whole miracle of mathematical hypercalculation

absolute rates cannot be calculated because there are no absolutes.