Absolute courses - page 82

Dr.F.:

I changed my investor password from Dr.F. to DrForex

Not out of malice, but because I registered an account with Onyx and he doesn't like the dots in the password.I have not managed to make a userbar yet... I'll have one soon.

Just a reminder.

Dr.F.:

Just a reminder.

There's nothing to see. Trading is not fully formalised. It is done by hand, it is done from scratch, some signals are clearly missed. It is already clear that there is no smell ofthe "grail" there. Can you study your mood, daily routine, the ability to trade hands with an eye on something similar to the indices? Well, maybe someone is interested in that too...

Codify it, check it in five minutes and don't mess with people's heads.

Figar0:

There's nothing to see. Trading is not fully formalised. It is done by hand, it is done from scratch, some signals are clearly missed. It is already clear that there is no smell of the "grail" there. Can you study your mood, daily routine, the ability to trade hands with an eye on something similar to the indices? Well, maybe someone is interested in that too...

Codify, check it in five minutes and don't mess with people's heads, that's it...

It's hard to argue...

Mine seems to be coming up out of the minuses.

grell:
Mine seems to be coming up out of the minuses.

I wonder how many people have already believed that mine won't surface? :-)))

Actually, judging by the euphoric tone of your initial posts, he shouldn't have been diving

Dr.F.:

I wonder how many people have already believed that mine won't come up? :-)))
Well... there has been this apprehension ))

I'm going to post here a file that I find extremely useful. An excerpt from a book.

Files:

Dima.A.:
Well... there has been this apprehension ))

Well, that's not a good idea. Maybe I did it on purpose. To see how the public reacts.

IronBird:

Actually, judging by the euphoric tone of your initial posts, he shouldn't have been diving

Well, you can dive at 20% for research purposes.