Synchronised running of the script/advisor on the slave terminal - page 15

Zhunko:
So that's what it is.
Nah, it sucks.

scalper:

And common phrases like go there, I don't know where, fetch this, I don't know what... That's not why I'm here...

So that's exactly what you used on your part. What a requote is an underverse...

TheXpert:
No, that's not cool.

You're hard to understand. Do meprocess events suck? You just claimed otherwise:

TheXpert:
That sucks. Interprocess events -- that's cooler.

Zhunko:

You are hard to understand.

You have a pathetic parody. It's embarrassing to brag like that.

TheXpert:
You have a pathetic parody. It's a shame to brag like that.

Then I get it. Trolling.

I'm not ashamed. No one else has that level of implementation. Maybe you're jealous? :-))

Zhunko:

Then I get it. Trolling.

I'm not ashamed. No one else has that level of implementation. Maybe you're jealous? :-))

No one has seen the level of implementation. It is difficult to assess.

Integer:
No one has seen the level of implementation. It is difficult to assess.

It is possible to assess the level from the interface. If not, the evaluator is not qualified to do so.

Zhunko:

No one else has this level of implementation.

Hilarious :)

Zhunko:
The interface can be used to assess the level. If not, the evaluator is not qualified to do so.

What kind of qualifications? Seeing the insides through the interface? I'm making a subtle point about some things that should not be reflected in the interface.

Integer:
What kind of qualification? Seeing the innards through an interface? I am subtly hinting at some things that should not be reflected in the interface in any way.

Of course, you can see through the interface. A library's interface defines its content and implementation.

Nuances can be implemented in different ways. It does not really matter. You can judge the internal structure of a library by the concept you have described.