[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 225

alsu:
If you use the wizard, you can create an include file, which will be saved with the extension mqh in the include folder. You can then add it to any program by #include <>.

I see.Thank you.You probably mean the HEADER file.

At first, I was confused by the word ENTERED.....where I read it says include.

TarasBY:
In quotes is the VALUE of the string variable, not the variable itself!!!

I understand this parameter can be a name variable or a name itself. But it's not mentioned in the documentation. Although the example is exactly the same.

What should be done to ensure that when you close the terminal all the settings are saved and when you open it again it looks the same as when you close it, i.e. the same toolbar as before, the presence of the quotations window, the navigator, the terminal, etc. are displayed. ?

As for the open charts and indicators/advisors on them, this is stored in templates, for example, you set up the whole thing and save the name of the account number in a template, then when you authorise the account, the necessary charts and indicators/advisors on them will automatically open...

If you want to get a good idea about the other panels, then they will open the last view of the panels...

keekkenen:

As for the open charts and indicators/advisors on them, this is stored in templates, for example, you set up the whole thing and save the name of the account number in a template, then when you authorise the account, the necessary charts and indicators/advisors on them will automatically open...

If you want to get a good idea about the other panels, then they will open the last view of the panels...

I have, after wiping the keyboard, all panels disappeared except the menu bar, market overview, navigator, terminal windows closed. I have restored the previous view, but after closing the terminal when I open it again, the view is that there is nothing but the charts and the menu bar.

When testing the WOC0.1.2 Expert Advisor in the MT4 tester (application to MT4 from Forex Club), order labels on the chart are above the prices, i.e. deals were executed at the prices which did not occur. Is this a tester glitch? Can it be corrected in some way?

http://s017.radikal.ru/i405/1303/61/959038aaf1a9.jpg

And another thing: in the visualization mode of the tester some deals are executed, but without it they are not.

Need a broker who has a trading session that closes at 2am in the terminal, anyone know any?

Please.

Problem with logic - can't think of one.

4 conditions

- 1 condition, open SellLimit

- Condition 2: SellStop open

Sell SellLimit, SellStop and close Opport_Well if Sell_By created

- 3 condition, open BuyLimit

- 4 condition, open BuyStop

Deleuze BuyLimit, BuyStop and Close Op_By if there is an Open Sell

I.e., if there is an Open Buy, all the Sells (Limit, Stop and Open_ Sell) should disappear and vice versa, if there is an Open Sell, all the Buy (Limit, Stop and Open Buy) should disappear.

This is not the case with this option.

In this case the SellStop or Limit is opened, it has broken the price and becomes an Op_cell. Then when the signal for an open BuyStop or Limit is received. BuyStop or Limit is placed but is immediately deleted because it has failed to break the price and becomes Op_buy.

int start()
 {
   if (ExistPositions(NULL, OP_SELL)) 
   {      
         CloseThisSymbolAllBuy();
         Print("Closed All Buy due to TimeOut"); 
         if(ExistOrders(NULL, OP_BUYLIMIT))
            {
               DeleteOrders(NULL, OP_BUYLIMIT);
               Print("Deleted All BuyLimit due to TimeOut");
            } 
         if(ExistOrders(NULL, OP_BUYSTOP))   
            {
               DeleteOrders(NULL, OP_BUYSTOP); 
               Print("Deleted All BuyStop due to TimeOut");
            }
    }           
    if (ExistPositions(NULL, OP_BUY)) 
    {      
         CloseThisSymbolAllSell();
         Print("Closed All Sell due to TimeOut");

if(ExistOrders(NULL, OP_SELLLIMIT))
         {
            DeleteOrders(NULL, OP_SELLLIMIT);
            Print("Deleted All SellLimit due to TimeOut");
         }
         if(ExistOrders(NULL, OP_SELLSTOP))
         {
            DeleteOrders(NULL, OP_SELLSTOP);
            Print("Deleted All SellStop due to TimeOut");
         }        

}
     double TP;   

//.....данные с индикаторов для

if(1 условие)    
         { 
            double SellLimitPrice=.................                
            TP=..................
            SetOrder(NULL, OP_SELLLIMIT, 0.01, SellLimitPrice, 0, TP, MagicNumber);
         }         
         else
         {
            if(2 условие)
            {
               double BuyLimitPrice=............
               TP=..................
               SetOrder(NULL, OP_BUYLIMIT, 0.01, BuyLimitPrice, 0, TP, MagicNumber);
            }                        
            else
            {
               if(3 условие)           
               {
                   double SellStoptPrice=............ 
                   TP=.............
                   SetOrder(NULL, OP_SELLSTOP, 0.01, SellStoptPrice, 0, TP, MagicNumber);
               }               
               else 
               {
                  if(4 условие)       
                  {
                      double BuyStopPrice =................
                      TP=......................
                      SetOrder(NULL, OP_BUYSTOP, 0.01, BuyStopPrice, 0, TP, MagicNumber);
                  }
               } 
           }      
        }
   }

return (0);
}

gince:
In this option, a SellStop or Limit opens, it breaks the price and becomes Op_all. Then with the appearance of a signal for an open BuyStop or Limit. BuyStop or Limit is placed but is immediately deleted because it failed to break the price and becomes Op_buy.

Do you bother to write the code according to the Documentation, because it is hard to understand what you want, veal sitting at the table or what else! ;(

borilunad:

Do you bother to write the code according to the Documentation, because it's hard to figure out what you want, veal sitting at the table or something else! ;(
There is a code and how it is inconsistent with the Documentation. If something is wrong, please explain.