[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 230

gyfto:
TIME_DATE gets the result in the form "yyyyy.mm.dd". If a person does not care about the standard of date representation, there is no argument.

In any form.

example:

string var1=TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS);
Optional output mode. Can be single or combined flag:
TIME_DATE gets the result in the form "yyyyy.mm.dd",
TIME_MINUTES gets result in form "hh:mi",
TIME_SECONDS gets a result in the form "hh:mi:ss".

solnce600:

Which function returns the current date in the format : 01.12.1999

yyyy.mm.dd is the Chinese standard. dd.mm.yyyy is the Russian standard. In the USA mm.dd.yyyy.

tara:
And who should form the graphic objects?

Idraw the object myself by hand. The expert only has to find it. If the object is missing, he returns nothing. But it skips all the checks without a hitch and goes through them all over the code...

gyfto:
yyyy.mm.dd is the Chinese standard. dd.mm.yyyy is the Russian standard. In the USA mm.dd.yyyy.

Ah... if it's that important.

Please tell me.

Is there a function that returns

- the number of elapsed hours(not seconds) for the current time since January 1, 1970?

- And whether this function can determine the number of elapsed hours for any historical candle (for example, for a candle that opened at 13.00 on January 1, 1986?)

Thank you.

solnce600:

Please tell me.

Is there a function that returns

- the number of elapsed hours(not seconds) for the current time since January 1, 1970?

- And whether this function can determine the number of elapsed hours for any historical candle (for example, for a candle that opened at 13.00 on January 1, 1986?)

Thank you.

seconds / 3600 = hours

Good afternoon, Distinguished KNOWLEDGE.

Please help me.

I downloaded MT4 from Finam website(http://www.finam.ru/) and installed it.

I built a demo account and downloaded the quotes (SP500, RTSI, SBER etc.). I created a simple Expert Advisor. I decided to test it. But I have noticed that SP500 is working perfectly but SBER and RTSI refuses to work (it just opens one order and finishes its work) and does not show any errors.

What may be the reason?

Expert Advisor code

#property copyright "Corp."
#property link      ".net"

extern double Lot=10;

int init()
  {
   return(0);
  }

int deinit()
  {
   return(0);
  }
int start()
  {RefreshRates();
    OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lot,Bid,20,0,0);

return(0);
  }

Here is the log:

16:03:51 Tester: exchange rate cannot be calculated
16:03:51 Tester: margin exchange rate cannot be calculated
16:03:51 dfsdsfsdf inputs: Lot=50; 
16:03:51 2013.03.01 08:05  dfsdsfsdf SBER,M1: open #1 sell 50.00 SBER at 104.01 ok
16:03:51 2013.03.01 08:05  Tester: order #1 is closed

Please advise how to add these indicators to the mt4 terminal (how to run them) I copy them to the folder indicators and reload the terminal and nothing happens
Files:

koSTRIKin:
Please advise how to add these indicators to the mt4 terminal (how to run them) I copy them to the indicators folder and reload the terminal, but nothing happens.

Start MetaEditor (on the top panel is a diamond with an exclamation mark). You find your indicator there (in the window on the right). Compile it (press "Compile" button). And it appears in MetaTrader.

gyfto:

That would be nice))) No, the account only changes on the server.

Either write a handler forDayOfYear() or concatenateDay()+Month()+Year(), I don't know any other way.

You have misunderstood. I don't want to change the value of my balance on the terminal, although it really wouldn't be a bad thing:)

I need to change lot size depending on result of previous deal (profit or loss). And I don't know how to prescribe change of deposit (incurred loss or gained profit).