[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 90

InsertAlert(mark) before mark=1; and check that the marker actually has the desired value

я все понял. инициализировать переменные надо ЗА рамками Start....иначе они обнуляются каждый раз

But why do we need int init() if we can declare any variables BEFORE int init()?

lottamer:
But why do you need int init() if any variables can be declared BEFORE int init()?
In init() the initialization of EA/indicator/script is done, not variables.

Notter:

2013.01.16 16:43:17 '2000424783': requote 1.32827 / 1.32843 to open sell 0.15 EURUSD at 1.32812 sl: 1.32898 tp: 0.00000

I got this crap again - 16 pips of requotes. And the slippage in the order is 30 pips. Legitimate question - where did this requote come from?

Are you placing a pending order? If so, do not set OP_SELL, but OP_SELLSTOP or OP_SELLLIMIT.

Greetings all! If anyone knows, what could be the name of the modification of open orders function, and most importantly howto take it away from Owl, so as not to disrupt the entire further course of events)?

artmedia70:
In init(), the EA/indicator/script is initialised, not the variables.

Um... why would the EA need to be initialised? It actually works fine without initialisation

Good afternoon. my indicator draws several lines:

But I can't get the "HIGH Dey" caption to take the position below:

Here is the code:

ObjectCreate("High DEY", OBJ_TEXT, 0, TimeNachalo, 0);

ObjectSetText("High DEY", " High DEY",10, "Arial",MediumSpringGreen);

Can you tell me where I'm wrong?

Allis:

Greetings all! If anyone knows, what could be the name of the modification of open orders function, and most importantly howto take it away from Owl, so as not to disrupt the entire further course of events)?

Look for the word modify.
take it away = almost nothing, something will surely go with it... Unless the modify function should be a USER function. Then it can be removed from the code.... "almost" without consequences... but then the course of the event will change, and ...well, everything will fall down anyway :)))

artmedia70:
Are you by any chance placing the pending order? If so, you shouldn't put OP_SELL, but OP_SELLSTOP or OP_SELLLIMIT

No, the market order opens the expert. But I looked at what I posted and I understand even less :)

What does this requote at 1.32827 / 1.32843 at 1.32812 mean?

The terminal has given a sell order at1.32812. The price has changed within the timeframe. Question: up to which level? If it reaches 1. 32843, then it is 31 pips and a requote at slippage of 30 pips is logical. But then what is 1.32827? What information is stated by the terminal in this line is not quite clear. If anyone knows, please help me understand.

Thanks.