Looking for a competent manager - page 7

I suggest opening a topic - looking for an illiterate manager. To improve the relevance of the pages.

paukas:

He's had a 60% load from the start. A suicide bomber.
How'd the bomber get 9 grand? He's gonna blow my 30 quid!

danil5724766:
interested in traders who can manage large sums of money logically and appropriately

I have written to you in person to be honest I did not understand your response

danil5724766:
interested in traders who can manage large sums of money logically and adequately
Look for PAMMs at normal firms. Not here. You will gather huskies by and large.

TheXpert:
Look for PAMMs at normal firms. Not here. You will gather huskies by and large.

=)

Ishim:
And where did the suicide bomber get 9 grand? will he really sell my 30 quid!

Yes...:-)

Things must be really bad if you're tracking such newly minted cakes... :-)

Thanks for the links, enjoyed reading his forum....

That was hilarious:

"The deal is locked, I'll be withdrawing little by little to break even."

"It's a good time for potential investors to invest their cash in my PAMM account, the market is stabilising under my trading strategy."

2danil5724766: invest in MMM2012 - the link is in my profile!

Good luck in the New Year, I will be here after Christmas (7.01), waiting for your suggestions in person, preferably specify your contacts (Skype).

ah, I'll take you for a ride! ;)))

happy holidays to all!

I hope to get some interesting offers in the new year

I do not understand why some people are surprised here. The average monthly yield of 10% with a max drawdown of 20% - is it beyond fantasy? They are quite achievable.

And as for why a successful trader needs it, it's a strange question. Why would anyone trade with their 5k, if they can trade with 25k and earn much more (in absolute terms), while not risking their own money. You have to be a fool not to give up this opportunity. Especially since 25k is the minimum.

The only thing, of course, that is not clear the sense of limitations on the length of transactions. I recommend removing this absurd point, otherwise most potential candidates are eliminated, because manysuccessful traders trade medium- and long-term.

By the way, what the author describes is short-term trading, not medium-term (as he calls it). Medium-term trading is usually understood as holding positions for several days to several months.