Looking for a competent manager - page 6

sergeev:

don't you think it's strange that you're looking for traders on a programmers' forum?

You'll find what you're looking for :)

You're being modest)

If you are looking for progamers in trading, they are a special caste, whose potency for successful trading is much higher than that of an ordinary trader or someone who considers himself a progamer.

sever32:

You're being modest.)

If a trader can automate his own work (by himself or with the help of a progamer), then it is a different matter. The progamers in trading are a special caste and their potential for successful trading is much higher than that of an ordinary trader or someone who considers himself a progamer.

There are many traders, mathematicians, theorists.

If a trader is able to automate their work (by themselves or with the help of a progamme), then this is another question.

sergeev:

There are many near-traders' castes: progessors, mathematicians, theorists.

If a trader can automate their work (by themselves or with the help of a proger), it is a different matter.

How many traders automate their work? 1,2,5,10 jobs, the same amount a proger does in 1,2,5,10 days)

sever32:

How much does a trader automate during his working life? 1,2,5,10 jobs, the same amount a proger does in 1,2,5,10 days)

do you think quantity goes to quality? :)

My comment was about an "ideal round trader in a vacuum", that the topicstarter wanted. It makes no sense to look for him among progers.

In my opinion it makes no sense to look for him at all.

paukas:

And think at your leisure, why would such a trader need you?

danil5724766:
I am interested in traders who can manage large sums logically and appropriately.

They are usually found where there are large PAMM accounts. study them and invest.

If a trader has a profitable strategy, what's the point of being here?

Ishim:
This is a good account, the shitty ones are generally weeded out earlier.... (Anyway, come to my thread if you're interested in investing) it's all just flooding here.

Good accounts don't fall down "for no apparent reason". Do you agree ?

paukas:

Good accounts don't fall flat. Do you agree ?
What good ones? - All of them will sell out. (Immortals are not the ones who will not sell out but close on their own). Just ahead of time - as if unexpectedly. (just went crazy - no other explanation).

Ishim:
... (just lost my mind - no other explanation)

Shitty selection criteria. That's the explanation. And no sudden insanity.

paukas:

Shitty selection criteria. That's the explanation. And no sudden lunacy.
Maybe ((( here's a rush to investhttp://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?t=74876 (no breach for 6 months)

Ishim:
Could be ((( here's a rush to investhttp://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?t=74876 (no breach for 6 months)

He's had a 60% load from the start. A suicide bomber.