Thoughts on the random - page 6

prikolnyjkent:

...... And "don't sweat it" about the mystical "long unbroken series of failures". It's only inevitable at infinity.....

You're a big optimist, monsieur.

nesssesary:

Can you say that about an ordinary oscillator?

It can.

Except that your oscillator has very little to do with cash...

paukas:

You're a big optimist, monsieur.

Let me repeat the question: how many trades on one "line" do you make per year...? (you can answer that for yourself)

prikolnyjkent:

It can.

Except that your oscillator has very little to do with cash...

In fact, it's practically the same thing. You're just more comfortable presenting the research tool in the context of a trading system... . Well, good luck and profit! (without sarcasm)

prikolnyjkent:

Let me repeat the question: how many deals per "line" do you do per year...? (you can answer for yourself)

10 thousand million. (You don't have to count for yourself).

nesssesary:

In fact, it's practically the same thing...

I disagree (if I understand you correctly and you mean an indicator based on quote data)

paukas:

10,000 million. (You don't have to count yourself.)

Yeah... It's a lot harder for you...

prikolnyjkent:

Yeah... It's a lot harder for you...

And no one promised it would be easy.

prikolnyjkent:

Disagree (if I understand you correctly and you mean an indicator based on quotes)

No... It's just that both indicator and system are a filter in this case - that's the commonality. But ... filters can be different) ... I used to be interested in this topic too. Do you emulate the "idling" of an EA to test the final system? Or is it all "manual"?

Prikolnyjkent: The average length of the maximum continuous series of losses per 1000 trades is about 9. Is that enough?