a flaw in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 - restrictions on EA trading - page 2

I know roughly where to circle, but I don't know how to do it either - to broker accounts with access codes, to withdraw all the dough at once as profit ))))

LeoV:
I know roughly where to circle, but I don't know how to do it either - to broker accounts with access codes, to withdraw all the dough immediately as profit ))))

On the question of bending/OR bending :-) the broker there are topics like option high-frequency arbitrage, supposedly without losing out by installing powerful cams and cables within walking distance (in line of sight) of the broker (so apparently his bending is of higher quality :-)). And that's it... And work on the brink of a foul, to the question of not exceeding the maximum number of requests to him to do one thing or another ...) The girl voiced in one of the "Hunt for Herczyk", I can look, in which one, but it takes time... to look if that issue.

Roman.: the type of high-frequency option arbitrage
I know this stuff, but I don't think the guy dug that deep. He wrote about bending, not bending )))) but forgot to give the address where to bend )))

LeoV:
I know this stuff, but I think the guy didn't dig that deep. He wrote about bending, not bending ))))

I apparently with the online tanchiki already carried the approach ... :-) Swinging France, already finished the firefly to level 5!

First it's "rounding" arty, then it's "bending"... :-)

Swing further!

How do you hear? Over, over! Something - germak jammed... :-)

LeoV:
... but forgot to give the address where to go around )))

That's it, that's it! :-) It all comes out somehow... :-)

Roman.: That's it, that's it! :-) It's all coming out somehow... :-)

Yeah, go around to your grandfather's house ....))))

LeoV:
You can happily bypass a broker's server, just need to know the exact address where to bypass.

The place to bypass is the computer with the metatrader, where all the quotes and currency data are deposited.

Roman.:

That's it, that's it! :-) It's all coming out somehow... :-)

The address is the computer, the Metatrader, where data of currency pairs is deposited or should be deposited. i.e., intercept the quotes before they appear on the Metatrader's screen

Roman.:

On the question of bending/OR bending :-) the broker there are topics like option high-frequency arbitrage, supposedly without losing out by installing powerful cams and cables within walking distance (in line of sight) of the broker (so apparently his bending is of higher quality :-)). And that's it... And work on the brink of a foul, to the question of not exceeding the maximum number of requests to him to do one thing or another ...) The girl voiced in one of the "Hunt for Herczyk", I can look, in which one, but it takes time... to look for if this issue.

very interesting! can i get more details))))?

sergeev:
this is nonsense. the EA doesn't go to the server for this. it comes to the terminal by itself.

I can send the logs for that day for analysis. The company did not vouch for the programme operation and referred to this site. what should we do? how do we solve this problem? I suggest that we analyse this situation.
Files: