PAMM is a scam - page 9

Roman.:

Yeah! Bummer! So much for Yusuf, so much for f-la (18)...

If a man is dangerous in a trade, I can't even imagine how dangerous he could be in a meeting.*)

kakin:
If a man is dangerous in trading, I cannot even imagine how dangerous he can be in a meeting.)

One thing you should understand, IMHO, is that a GRAAL, namely its search, is always walking on a razor's edge. When you have seemingly one hundred percent GRAAL at about 100% per annum, and then the market conditions are so add up, in addition to any optimization that entering the market at even a min. lot in the end everything accelerates in such a way that it is already threatening to plummet the DEP. :-)

kakin:
If a man is dangerous in a trade, I can't even imagine how dangerous he could be in a meeting.*)

Watch your mail.

Roman.:

Yeah! Bummer! So much for Yusuf, so much for f-la (18)...

Not that in support of Yusuf (I still have my doubts that he knows what he's doing).

You probably don't know that there might be something different - not better, but different. The system of balance accumulation - equity is like a submarine, and the balance is like a compressor with air no matter how much you dive it will still float upside down ))))))))))). (there were screenshots somewhere on the zulu as well - if you're interested?). What about Petrov? Are you Petrov?

kakin:
If a man is dangerous in a trade, I can't even imagine how dangerous he could be in a meeting.)

Roman.:

One thing you should understand, IMHO, is that a GRAAL, namely its search, is always walking on a razor's edge. When you have seemingly one hundred percent GRAAL at about 100% per annum, and then the market conditions are so add up, in addition to any optimization that entering the market at even a min. lot in the end everything accelerates in such a way that it is already threatening to plummet the DEP. :-)

The secret of the grail, rename the extension *.zip to *.mp3:
Files:
grl.zip  1931 kb

DmitriyN:
The secret of the grail, rename the *.zip extension to *.mp3:

Beautiful. Zeland is honoured!

Google, like: "download free vadim zeland audiobooks".

DmitriyN:
The secret of the grail, rename the *.zip extension to *.mp3:
I put it in Winamp with the first line. I will listen to it at the beginning of each day.

Ishim:

1.Not so much in support of Yusuf (I still have my doubts that he knows what he is doing).

You probably don't know that there might be something different - not better, but different. The system of balance accumulation - equity is like a submarine, and the balance is like a compressor with air no matter how much you dive, it will still float upside down ))))))))))). (there were screenshots somewhere on the zulu test - if you're interested?).

2. what about Petrov? what about you Petrov?

1. 1. I know!

2. he's good! From 300 quid in 2010 to 1,000,000 under management...

P.S. Vadim Zeland's new online book Apocryphal Transurfing.

Roman.:

Beautiful. Zeland is revered! Google, like: "download free vadim zeland audiobooks".

I have all the books.