PAMM is a scam - page 3

The way they do it, they set up more than 10 accounts with mutually exclusive (in some places overlapping) trading criteria, choose the Best of Space after half a year :-), make it public and attract dough from investors... With conversion into a conservative trading mode, reducing the risks and the likelihood of a loss!

The rest is business as usual! :-)

Roman.:

Mr. paukas, as usual responds in his manner... :-)

The key word here is if - that... :-) "If you make two PAMM accounts with opposite strategies , the price of traded symbols, touching stops of one and the other PAMM will make both of them fall simultaneously!

It is an passed phase... :-)

Falling down at the same time is fine.

But growing at the same time is not. If one goes up, the opposite one goes down. However, you can easily disprove it.

Suffice it to give an example of even a single profitable trade, which, when reversed, will not become unprofitable.

paukas: If one goes up, the opposite goes down.

No problem....))) - I'm draining. If one flips, I'll be making money. What's the problem? - Roll over and earn )))))

LeoV:

No problem....))) - I'm draining. If it flips, I'll be making money. What's the problem? - Roll over and earn )))))

Read carefully.

If you're earning, you'll be flipping, you'll be draining. There are no other options.

If you are flipping, you have two options.

1. you will continue to leak

2. You start earning

paukas:

Falling down at the same time is fine.

But growing at the same time is not. If one rises, the opposite one falls. However, you can easily disprove it.

It is enough to give an example of even one profitable trade that will not become a loss-making one during the reversal.

SL=60 pips, TP=20 pips, Spread=5 pips.

The price has been moving in the 50 pip band for some time, in which the market enters by trade signals (for example, from the boundaries of this band (one for buy, the other for sell) of inverse PAMM orders.

When the TP is working, then one and other expo may have their yield curves growing simultaneously?

paukas:

Read carefully.

If you are earning, you will drain when you flip. There are no other options.

If you are losing, there are two options.

1. you will continue to drain

2. You will start earning.

Talking about nothing ))))

kakin:

Listen, what's your profession or work, maybe your hobby is related to acting, maybe you're a comedian or something like that? I saw your nickname for the first time and remembered that I dreamt about it recently and you were talking about your work or your hobby.

I don't give a shit about you)))

Roman.:

SL = 60 pips, TP = 20 pips, Spread = 5 pips.

The price hangs for some time in the 50 pips corridor, in which inversion exposures on reverse PAMMs are entered by trade signals (e.g. from the boundaries of this channel (one to buy, the other to sell).

At TP pulling of one and the other expa, wouldn't their yield curves grow at the same time ONE TIME?

These are not inverse exposures. The opposite is when one sells at the same place where the other one buys.

And one also buys at the same place where the other one sells.

LeoV:

We are talking about different things. And the key word is "IF".

"If growing." What if it's not growing? And how do you determine that it is "growing"? Or maybe it was growing in the past and it will be falling in the future?

And so of course, if it's growing, then if you flip it over it will become falling....))) But that's only if it's "if"....)))

Too many assumptions "if"......))) Forex doesn't like that - it's a concrete market, not a market of assumptions - "what-ifs" .....))))

If grandma had balls, she'd be a grandpa.

The author of this topic demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of the Forex market. Nothing can be said about the fate of any open position until it is closed. Then, one could flip, but it is useless to even think about it anymore. It is as difficult to create a losing TS as it is to create a profitable one. Trying to surprise the ignorant.

paukas:

It's not opposites. Opposites are when one sells in the same place where the other buys.

And one buys in the same place where the other sells.

Well, I wrote that one buys from the lower boundary of the channel in the direction of price returning to the middle of the channel, while the other sells at the same time in the direction of price breaking the same lower boundary of the channel...

As a result, the price goes upwards - at the middle of the channel the TP for the first expo triggers. And further the price breaks the lower border of the same channel before reaching the SL level of the second exp exp exp and closes the trade of the second exp. Then everything repeats itself. The graph of the profitability of these INVERSE exposures - PAMMs - is growing!