PAMM is a scam - page 8

Mathemat:

Well, the main thing is that it is not a dull and steady drain (I remembered "It's not the equity, it's the stability!").

There is a steady demand for rollercoasters. And so - we buy cheap and sell expensive (but according to PAMM balance)...

It's hard to play on such slides, I think. Although, if I can see the stability - why not?) The manager plays the role of a market maker and the investors play the role of traders.) The market maker will always win, and 80% of the traders will sell out*)

kakin:
Can you provide links to these PAMMs?

Email me.

kakin:
Can you give me links to these PAMMs?

Only there from 10K

rokulikov:

email me.

only there from 10K

r.kakin@yandex.ru

True, I've only got 10 quid so far - I'll be opening a cent. But still...

kakin:

r.kakin@yandex.ru

True, I only have 10 quid so far - I'll be opening a cent. But still...

Add a little to 10k and you can get in on the offer.

With such capitals, even if 10% a month will be stable, yak for the Internet and electricity costs will not pay off. Better to subscribe to the signals of any participant and the first ten ATC-2012. And the signals are free and the probability of raising the deposit is non-zero, at least to the level of overhead payback.

Reshetov:

Add a little extra to 10k and you can get into an offer.

With such capitals, even if 10% a month will be stable, you will not pay back your expenses for internet and electricity. Better to subscribe to the signals of any participant and the first ten ATC-2012. The signals are free and there is a probability of raising the deposit to at least the overhead cost recovery level.

Thanks for the tip. I don't know where to go. I'll sit in the graalepisers for now*)

kakin:

r.kakin@yandex.ru

True, I only have 10 quid so far - I'll be opening a cent. But still...

They don't take less than 10K to manage

rokulikov:

They don't take less than 10K in management
I'd like to see the chart and stats of these PAMMOs. Or are you afraid I'll jinx it?

Roman.:Yeah! That's a bitch! So much for Yusuf, so much for f-la (18)...

The formula has nothing to do with it at all, the most disgusting style of trading has been chosen: loss averaging with overshooting,

in view of the PAMM's lifespan - it's not the first time he's outlived, but his luck can't last forever, I suspect that the case is nearing a denouement.....

IgorM:
The formula has nothing to do with it, the most disgusting style of trading has been chosen: averaging with overshooting, due to the longevity of PAMM life - it is not the first time he is overshooting, and his luck cannot last forever, I suspect that it is close to a denouement.....

I agree!

I have already asked him about it in his branch...