FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 307

strangerr:

The retest of the contract level, 1.2912, will be, I don't know - today, in the first half of next week, but it will be. So... Why mosquitoes are not squeaking today, it's warm?)
Is it warm here? Ha... It's +32 outside today! I'm leaving for the Crimea in a couple of hours. Don't get bored here.

emotraid:

I put a mosquito on the blue bar and it's buzzing there now ))))
the chaser hasn't grown yet.

moskitman:
the pen is not yet grown up.

are you a mosquito too? )))) I'm talking about Goozkin )))))

Approaching the first audjpy targets, congratulations to whom the screenshot helped:

emotraid:

Are you a mosquito too? )))) I'm talking about Goozkin )))))
There's only one mosquito, don't give me that excuse. And in general, it's better not to go beyond the topic and casual chitchat. It ain't gonna be pretty.

moskitman:
There's only one mosquito, don't give me that excuse. In fact, it's best to stay within the bounds of the topic and casual chitchat. It won't be pretty.

m'pardon, I didn't recognise the insectoid, keep buzzing)))))

SEVER11:
No exact signals yet, but from the level of 1.2480 we should watch and wait for confirmations. Why are you interested in it, I have not seen a fat "fish" there yet
It has been falling for more than a month, there are reversal signals on the daily chart, why not enter? :)

The Catalonian parliament has approved a referendum on self-determination for the autonomous region. 84 out of 131 deputies, mostly from nationalist parties, voted in favour of the decision.

Rich Catalonia, which contributes 18% of Spain's GDP, has been experiencing difficulties of late, which have become a catalyst for already strong separatist sentiment.

Source: http://ru.euronews.com/2012/09/28/catalan-parliament-backs-referendum-on-independence-from-spain/

strangerr:

The retest of the contract level, 1.2912, will be, I don't know - today, in the first half of next week, but it will be. So... Why mosquitoes are not squeaking today, it's warm?)))
Good afternoon! Today is the last Friday of the month, the quarter...

maladroit:
More than a month down, reversal signals are forming on the diaries, why not enter? :)

Everyone has his own work tactic, I personally enter those pairs in forex that:

1.are pleasing to my eye,

2.which should already be generating profits within a maximum of 24 hours,

In the stock market so I'm now fully stocked in the medium term (4-6 months), now it's a gorgeous environment.