FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 219

Kollel 1.3. What are your targets for this order?
Sdimm:

correction level at 1.3000 (white), may pull further, but the limit switch is set)))

Sdimm:

The model is still being tested, that's why some moments may be perceived differently, but the core itself reacts very accurately to the market behaviour, and that's more than half of it ))))

if you watch it - make notes in the form of levels - after the signals appear (blue target long - light-blue target rebound to this target) etc... in the form of levels... the level ends when the opposite target appears....

at least a week for interest - then show it...interesting to see on history...

(signal time is the vertical line)

mathijsen:
Kollel 1.3. What are your targets for this order?

it will all depend on the rearrangement when it reaches 2950 ))))) targets do not always appear on corrections )))

volume is needed, get in on the shopping, mine is lacking ))))

Vizard:

if you watch it - make notes in the form of levels - after signals appear (blue target long - light blue rebound to this target) etc... in the form of levels... the level ends when the opposite target appears....

for at least a week - then show it... it's interesting to see the history...

No way, the owl wipes out all markups completely, you can analyze them in a day and not more )))

Sdimm:

It will not work, the owl will erase all markings completely, it is possible to analyse within a day and no more)))

The test spoils and loses its properties within a day... natural ))) buy it I say or it will be too late ))))

emotraid:

the tests deteriorate in 24 hours and lose their properties... natural ))) buy it or it will be too late ))))

forgot the molecular approach? )))) it does not spoil)))

Sdimm:

No way, the owl erases all markings completely, you can analyze it in one day at the most )))

Too bad... I have to analyze by history... I'd love to see the cuts... I tried to draw it with objects (marks) but he won't do it... so it's a black box for me so far... but sometimes the appearance of signals coincides with my pulse generator...

Tara's turkey is not bad as far as visualization is concerned...

Vizard:

It sucks... you have to analyze the history... I'd love to see the cuts... I offered Artikul with objects (marks) and he doesn't want to do it... so it's a black box for me ... but sometimes the appearance of signals coincides with my pulser ...

As for the normal visualization, Tara's indicator is not bad...

When I look at the market the main idea is that there's no support and resistance levels in their traditional sense, I've never noticed how easily the price overcomes those levels that it was struggling with for a week, and that's because they are gone )))

Sdimm:

I've never noticed how easily the price overcomes the levels that it has been struggling with for a week, because they simply don't exist anymore)))

I mean the goals set by the "hell machine" )))