FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 205

SEVER11:
They're already coming at you too, it's just that this is a different thread and different users. There used to be discussions, big "experts" popping up once a month and it was fun. And now it's all flooding...

hilarious... I'm not against easy pranks on each other... but you have to understand that there are a lot of options and it's hard to choose the right one every day... + ...I don't know if my forecasts are more accurate or not...)

+ my gut fails me... but the tales are certainly lame - I don't argue... retiring to a monastery ))))

solar:

what shall we call the figure? )))

solar:
trader's nightmare

)))

Vizard:

A fairy tale is not a poker ... don't do it ... why don't you draw something yourself, or you'll just keep on posting for no reason ))))...

Ruth, the forecasts in the morning are in the evening... although the thread is no longer the same ))))...

drawing at the end ))))

Days. CCFp cluster indicator by Semen Semenych. Each currency (not a pair!) is calculated in the value of other currencies.

What do we see? That's right, Solar, we see what we want to see, not what is... See the whole Eurobucks rise over the last month? See.... Do we see the end of the euro? And do we not see that the euro has long been at the peak of overbought and wants to go home as well?

And do we see that the quid has been lying around for a long time and the eu is already in space?

Of course there are politics, force majeure, Draghi and other stuff, but no one cancelled the balance of the global economic system. Otherwise arbitrage situations would last not for several seconds, but for hours and days.

Do you want a number? ;) 1.2500...1.2000 at most in a week. (Not a forecast).

I would like to take this opportunity to say hello to the cosmonauts...

Vizard:

hilarious... I'm not against easy pranks on each other... but you have to understand that there are a lot of options and it's hard to choose 1 within a day... + draw exactly on the amplitude - what the fuck....don't know if your forecasts are more accurate or not...))

+ my gut fails me... but the tales are certainly lame - I don't argue... I'm retiring to a monastery )))

this kind of situation does not work, remember how the bears were abused )))))

moskitman:

drawing at the end )))

Days. CCFp cluster indicator by Semyon Semenych. Each currency (not a pair!) is counted in the value of the others.

What do we see? That's right, Solar, we see what we want to see, not what is... See the whole Eurobucks rise over the last month? See.... Do we see the end of the euro? And do we not see that the euro has long been at the peak of overbought and wants to go home as well?

And do we see that the quid has been lying around for a long time and the eu is already in space?

Of course there are politics, force majeure, Draghi and other stuff, but no one cancelled the balance of the global economic system. Otherwise arbitrage situations would last not for several seconds, but for hours and days.

Do you want a number? ;) 1.2500...1.2000 at most in a week. (Not a forecast).

I would like to take this opportunity to say hello to the astronauts...

they may well start to get close and apart 10 more times before they swap places

nexter:
Before they switch places they may well start to get close and then move apart again 10 more times

Absolutely. Nevertheless, the EUR is above the whole market and the USD is below all but the Aussie within the margin of error.

Of course, it could still bounce due to the dollar falling on some political events, but space... very unlikely.

Sdimm:

flair doesn't work in these conditions, remember how the bears got abused )))))

that's right...

the main thing is that it works when trading and the + sikes drip... less or more is not important...correct predictions are secondary...

anyone who's a hippy will understand ))))

solar:
I wouldn't be so enthusiastic yet ... )))) buy cheaper and sell dearer, as they say.
Exactly. Where else is the price going to go? Before we let the Eurobucks fly into space, we will have to "mix" the other currencies. And the cluster, as you can see, is not capable of an instant reversal, unlike a single pair chart.

nexter:
they may well start getting close and apart 10 more times before they swap places

+1