FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 154

Bicus:

What a load of crap.

Tell me: what is the point of a brokerage company to make a trader lose a demo account? А? What the fuck he need your demo quid for? :)))))

Do you have a profitable demo account, with a trading history of several years?

it wasn't about a demo account. if i'm not mistaken)

Nesradamus:
That can be written by someone who is very far from the real kitchen. If you include elementary logic, how can you sell your quotes to each trader? We do not get them in the woods on a separate cord, and there is always the possibility of checking them. So, Fedor is lying about quotes.

))))) There is a difference between the kitchens, even within one kitchen, take the Inc.tu, different servers and quotes do not differ significantly, but the difference is there)))) There is a spread between the kitchens, the first and alp... ))) The question is which Fedor who opened a DC will scratch that on the forum, he has nothing better to do? )))

ALTrofim:
It wasn't about a demo account, if I'm not mistaken)
Or maybe it's the affiliate that's coming to us?

Someone wants to make money from it)))

Sdimm:

)))) There is a difference between cots, even within one kitchen, take that one, different servers and cots do not differ significantly, but there is a difference )))) There is a spread between the kitchens, the first one and the alp... ))) The question is which Fedor who opened a DC will scratch something on the forum, he has nothing better to do? )))
Judging by what's written there Fyodor licked the posts himself from their direct host

ALTrofim:
It wasn't about a demo account, if I'm not mistaken)

I understand. But the thing is, most of the demo accounts are losing as well. Is this also the machinations of the brokerage company? What for?

In other words, the BC has very little to do with the loss of real accounts. Traders do it very successfully without any help from the outside.

ALTrofim:
This Fedor, judging by what's written thereafter, licked these posts from their direct host himself

You may consider him exposed )))))

Vizard:
Like a bear stepped on a hoof? :)

Sdimm:

)))) There is a difference between cots, even within one kitchen, take that one, different servers and cots do not differ significantly, but there is a difference )))) There is a spread between the kitchens, the first one and the alp... ))) The question is which Fedor who opened a DC will scratch something on the forum, he has nothing better to do? )))
There is a scatter between DCs, no one argues. They explain it by different information providers. And if the difference is not 5-10 points, it may be believed. But in one brokerage company it may be different for each trader.)