FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 144

artikul:

The eu has initiated a drop to 2689 ))))

You need to let the bot mark the targets on the chart (say, a point or level+number)...then look at the history to see over-performance or under-performance...

Vizard:

You need to make the bot mark the targets on the chart (for example, dot or level + number)... Then look at the history to see how well it worked out - not worked out...
Targets change all the time, not the fact that it will work )))) Markup is fully automatic )))) Already working on a time-shift code to the history )))

artikul:
Targets change all the time, not sure if they reach)))

When a target appears, the mark goes down on the chart with the number and time (of its appearance)... then look at the history of retracement... ...and then visually check the pattern...

Vizard:

This is what I'm talking about... a target appeared - ho mark immediately on the chart with the number and time (of occurrence) falls... then you watch calmly on the history of the workout... ...and then visually check the pattern...

Different servers give different quotes and build different layouts, you may want to make the entire chart into a web of lines ))))

artikul:
Different servers produce different quotes and different markings, you can turn the whole chart into a web of lines ))))
I know someone like that...

artikul:
Different servers produce different quotes and different markings, you can turn the entire chart into a web of lines ))))

yeah it's clear...just for statistics... I notice it's sometimes the same as my pulse generator... i wanted to compare the timing of the signals...

artikul:

The eu has initiated a drop to 2689 ))))

I haven't managed to get a single TP on the stud)))))

*Germany's Constitutional Court begins reading verdict on ESM, budget pact

that's a whistleblower.....