FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 126

Vizard:

yes they will all x ( all countries ) when the eu collapses ... even worse than before the creation ...

Germany must leave the eurozone if it is not prepared to take more proactive measures to fight the debt crisis and overcome the economic downturn. This was stated by US investor and billionaire George Soros, Reuters reports.

"Germany must either take the lead in stimulating economic growth, political consolidation and responsibility-sharing, while realising the cost of leadership, or leave the monetary union through a global agreement," the billionaire said.

Europe is in a long-term depression and the monetary union will collapse unless steps are taken to rescue its southern economies from the debt crisis through collective debt repayment and a loosening of Germany's austerity policies, Soros said.

According to him, the eurozone without Germany would be more competitive in exports, and servicing public debts would be cheaper with a weak euro. Otherwise, Germany should take a de facto leadership role.

Read full story: http://top.rbc.ru/economics/10/09/2012/668819.shtml

margaret:

According to him, the eurozone without Germany would be more competitive in exports, in addition, servicing public debt would be cheaper with a weak euro. Otherwise, Germany must accept a de facto leadership role.

Read full story: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.rbc.ru/economics/10/09/2012/5703fcae9a7947ac81a6ba44

about Germany in a leadership role sitting at home in an armchair is good to speculate...and logically of course the right move would be...1 master should be of course...but in practice it is unlikely to work out...the es = a pack of dogs and will chew until the end...but not until the victory ))) and not quickly...

Vizard:

it is good to talk about Germany as a leader sitting at home in an armchair... and logically of course the right move would be... 1 master should be of course... but in practice it is unlikely to happen... if=a pack of dogs and will chew until the end... but not until the victory))) and not quickly...
still think Germany will leave the eurozone... Merkel is not talking or jumping ... I think an exit plan is secretly being worked out, Germany's negative yield bonds are being bought back in a HUGE way!!!!

margaret:
still think Germany will leave the euro zone... Merkel is silent, not jumping.... I think the exit plan is secretly being worked out, Germany's negative yield bonds are being bought back in a HUGE way!!!!

Given my manic love for euro shorts...wouldn't mind )))) we'll watch...

Vizard:

Given my manic love for euro shorts...wouldn't mind )))) let's watch...
only they may, before the reversal, close the windows to the 31 figure

margaret:
only may, before turning, close the windows to 31 figures

if not higher...

Vizard:

if not higher...
no windows higher

margaret:
still think Germany will leave the euro zone... Merkel is silent, not jumping in... I think an exit plan is secretly being worked out, Germany's negative yield bonds are being bought back in a HUGE way!!!!

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) CHANGE !!!!!

margaret:
no windows above
Margaret, urgently re-evaluate your views and all the information you possess. My friendly advice to you. You can forget about long term sales until January-February 2013...

ehhh boredom... no fighting, no debriefing... ... Get the hell out of here.