FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 115

I just came from the sauna, I'm sober to the touch )) Looked at the posts, should we not introduce gentlemen - the indicator of a brawl on the forum?

strangerr:

I'm not satisfied when young sons of bitches come in and start telling me how smart they are.)
I don't think so, if things go on like this there won't be anyone to read ... You have your own approach to volumes, Tantric has rays, I like stochastics, Wizard just above has an incomprehensible (to figure out what kind of fish and what wine to drink with) ... Why fight? Forex is tricky business... Three rakes on every meter... You can't get rid of losses... No matter how hard they may be, they exist and will exist, and everyone has the right to be forgiven for their mistakes. He's missing. He won't even Skype.

solar:

I just came from the sauna, I'm sober to the touch )). Looked at the posts, should we not introduce gentlemen - the indicator of a brawl on the forum?

Not an indicator, but a personal rating, like the number of posts)))

solar:

I just came from the sauna and I'm sober :) I've looked through the posts, why don't we introduce the forum shit indicator?

how's that?

If the price moves in my direction I'll buy some more ))))

solar:

I just came from the sauna and I'm sober :) Looked at the posts, should we not introduce gentlemen - the indicator of a brawl on the forum?

This thread can't be saved )))).

closer to the subject...

Forecasts of exchange rates for 2012 and 2013 from the world's leading banks (published 21.08.2012)

well, that's good... the bottom steps of the ladder are already on fire, but it's not clear where to put the top ones...:-)))

it is the flight to the mcs...probably...:-)))

and gold when they open the bidding? what the.... I don't know... I'd rather be asleep...

Correction to 2727 )))) There's a buy limit there ))))

artikul:

Correction to 2727 )))) There's a buy limit there ))))

What about the rebound? ))))