FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 109

lotos7:

Gold's uptrend is solid - MOFT

According to experts, the main factor influencing the current dynamics of the precious metal is the expected announcement of asset purchases by the ECB and the Fed, which, as usual, creates risks of increased inflationary pressures, and this, in turn, increases demand for gold as a hedge against inflation.

In the meantime, there are certain risks that these programmes will not be introduced. For the ECB, the risk is an adverse decision by the Constitutional Court of Germany with regard to the ESM. And the Fed might well not announce QE3 if US macroeconomic statistics remain positive. In this case disappointment of "bulls" on gold can provoke falling of cost of metal which, most likely, will be limited to area of supports of $1690-1650 ounce, experts note IOFT.

/International Association of Forex Traders

Now the pindos have a fork in the hole:

1. Let the yellow devil loose, then if you catch him, you can't harness him. But they can calm down the markets for a while with QE3.
  2. Not to start QE3 so that the devil sits on a leash, but to continue to fool everyone with "positive" statistics - it may end up like in 2008.

Now they are thinking and deciding where to put a comma in the decision of the German Constitutional Court.

Theoretically there is a way out, i.e. try to run QE3 but ban the buyback of Eurobonds. Gold will be on a short leash. But on the other hand a collapse of the euro, will cause the quid to rise and sovereign debt to rise in price. There is also a prezip election coming up, i.e. any emergency in the economy and the senators will no longer agree because they need to trample each other in the shit.

emotraid:

in two years ... three at the most )))) pivoting now ))))
start at the end - with the profits! (Beers later)

Well, that's it, off to bed, nicely started a branch)))))

strangerr:

Ammo and stew in place?)))

I also stocked up on three cases of sardines in oil and two boxes of stuffed olives and a big box of stew and.... there's no room to stand, I'm fully stocked, I'm going to survive the apacalypse ))))

Usedd:

if the pits, it's not 2-3, more like 5-6

go hang out or smoke or steal )))))

Ishim:
start at the end - with the profits! (Beers later)

That's how I'm doing so far. )))))

emotraid:

in short, steal )))))

I do it under your noses every day, and I steal from you, but legally it is called speculation in the foreign exchange market))))))))))))))))))))

Reshetov:

Now the pindos have a fork in the road:

1. Let the yellow devil loose, then if you catch him, you can't harness him. But you can calm the markets for a while with QE3
  2. Not to start QE3 so that the devil sits on a leash, but to continue to fool everyone with "positive" statistics - it may end up like in 2008.

Now they are thinking and deciding where to put a comma in the decision of the German Constitutional Court.

Theoretically there is a way out, i.e. try to run QE3 but ban the buyback of Eurobonds. Gold will be on a short leash. But on the other hand a collapse of the euro, will cause the quid to rise and sovereign debt will become more expensive. There is also a prezip election coming up, i.e. any emergency in the economy and the senators will no longer agree because they need to trample each other in the shit.

how much the quid usually goes up in a presidential election is there any statistics?

Usedd:

I do it under your noses every day, and I steal from you, but legally it is called speculation in the foreign exchange market))))))))))))))))))))

go to your mt5 and yell about your profits ))))))))))))))

nexter:
What are the forecasts for Prof by the way? This week is supposed to go south

The professor overdid himself with the south, it seems that he was given such a foundation that he did not see the Friday candle. He does not seem to have time to update the data sources (I gave him from the foreign sites), the head of the department and the deputy rector of the institute in NAU, the educational process has started...

The forecast gave - till Wednesday decrease in the area of 1.2640, Thursday-Friday - retest of the high and flat for three days. Further it is still vague.

The programmer was asked today to calculate the future deal by spreads and bars' volumes separately, taking into consideration http://clusterdelta.com/voltheory/9. It is realistic to make a fuzzy classifier by VSA.