FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 8

hmmm, when is the kangaroo gap going to be bought off ? what do you think ?

Myth63:
tuesday and wednesday the news on them is expected to be negative as well. thursday maybe

Ishim:

Closed, m15 correction - re-launch 2550 ))))

You're right, pick up all the crap that's lying around.) Just be careful not to let somebody come up behind you while you are doing it))))

strangerr:

That's right, pick up all the crap that's lying around.) Just make sure no one comes up behind you while you're picking it up))))
2660 is a done deal - the question is where?

Ishim:
that it will be 2660 is a done deal - the question is from where? it will go there!

17:30 EUR ECB President Draghi speech today =)

Myth63:

17:30 EUR ECB President Draghi speech today =)
no orders on the eu )))))

Myth63:

on aussie correction 1.0450 + - and all sellers on gap close - will get stops )))))

SEVER11:
I'm on your side this time, only I think it will shoot a little higher... From there we'll turn the euro down until the end of September. So there we go... Н1
of course there will be 2 moves higher (sorry I don't trade it(((( ) (I don't like this fuss and hiking for stops at 70pp(((((.)

6 September EUR Interest rate announcement forecasts interest rate cut to 0.50% from current 0.75%

Ishim:
of course there will be 2 overshoots above (sorry I don't trade it(((( ) (I don't like this fuss and going after stops at 70pp((((()

I thought I traded this morning (euro))))