FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 2

Roman.:

You got it wrong - in the dynamics - they are selling out. The operator index has fallen below 20 and it's time for us to... after connecting the basics of TA, like breaking the trend line...

Roman.:

You got it wrong - in the dynamics - they are selling out. The operator index has dropped below 20 and it's time for us to... after connecting the basics of TA, like breaking the trend line...

Where does the operator index come from ?

probably in COT reports

Nothing to do this weekend, I'm going for a beer... Any thoughts on the market or systems?

http://www.odnako.org/blogs/show_20300/
Global platinum prices rose to a two-month high of $1,435.2 an ounce amid developments in South Africa.
I wonder what will happen to gold and silver

nexter:
I wonder what will happen to the gold and silver
A couple of years ago a person who dealt in base metals said that silver prices will only grow... it will be the most demanding metal in production as opposed to gold which is more speculative at the moment...

nexter:
I wonder what will happen to the gold and silver

YOU are a month behind !!!! Platinum has been loaded for a long time ... Sobbing

solar:

YOU are a month behind !!!! Platinum has been loaded for a long time ... Sobbing

Don't flood the neighbours, sobber :)

nexter:
He's crying in his nappies :)))

nexter:
You can be as witty as you like, but the platinum info is old, that's the point. ))))