The path to the grail: thechanalysis vs MM - page 11

jelizavettka:
Dima, what's going to happen?
School will start )

DmitriyN:

Why? Because when I go out through the hole in the fence into the forest, I don't get to the street, there is no street there. Is that funny? It's the products of lawyers.
Because they are badlawyers -fluderasts, Dimka. )))

DmitriyN:
And what are you doing with him, our brother?
We bring him home to his parents and hand him over against a receipt. In case of recidivism, an administrative report is drawn up on the parents.

DmitriyN:

Look, let me give you an example. I go out on the street now - I am not breaking the law. I go out on September 2nd at exactly the same time - I'm breaking the law. You think I'm joking? No, I'm serious.

And this was invented by the lawyers, led by the chief.

It's not the lawyer's fault, it's this shameless guy's, and the head of the department won't care if it's not this lawyer, he'll find someone else. Any professional needs healthy conditions, and this is a compromise with the conscience, if there is any left of it. So the lawyer as a profession has nothing to do with it. A man is doing evil!

jelizavettka:
Because they're badlawyer-flooders, Dimka. )))

A Look- your avatar is very impressive!

What did the parents do wrong? I don't understand...

Shit, Dima - you should be banned from the forum at this time by law, you're cluttering up the thread.

borilunad:

A Look- your avatar is very impressive!

Thanks))

Just decided that it is better to look at the forum members with their own eyes, rather than someone else's ava with wings)

jelizavettka:

Thanks))

I just thought it was better to look at the forum members with my own eyes rather than someone else's ava with wings)

You're right, and you can dream of flying (trend) on your feet.

borilunad:

What did the parents do wrong? I don't understand...

hello... Do you even know that a child under 14 isn't a subject of criminal law? But that's not the point...

It's the parents who should be responsible for their underage children.