The path to the grail: thechanalysis vs MM - page 6

khorosh:
Well, at least I think the principles of adding lots are the same as for one currency pair. The difference is that there the lots are added on one currency pair. But in Bablokos it is added on two pairs. And what it all comes down to is the algorithm of lots adding to the profit. Having this algorithm, it does not matter where it is implemented on one pair or two.
Yuri, do you know it? Share it!

moskitman:
Yuri, do you know one? Share!
it does not exist in nature

moskitman:
Google: "breaking down locs from levels"... :-)

sever32:
it does not exist in nature
Shh... shh, what if it does?

moskitman:
shh... shh, what if I do?
The answer will be in the style of - the deaf heard the dumb one say, the blind saw the lame one run.

Rorschach:

And there's no hoo hoo. His system only works on liquidity like euro futures and snp. And futures and spot have 100% correlation.
AA. Because I took the liberty of claiming that he will sell without even checking))))) Have you already written an owl on a similar TS that works profitably?

I agree with the opinion of this woman from ruforum:

I read about methods and listened to video about breaking lots and understood that I prefer to work with stops, than to tediously and laboriously break them. My trading robots are more suitable for market participants than for beginners.

moskitman:
I don't know, but Aleksander, according to his posts, does.

Ahhhh!!! Loki again! I still don't understand why I should enter the lot if I have to break it anyway. To enter the long is the same as the equity stop. Balance - nothing - equity - everything).

Or it may be based on psychology, like "if the balance has not fallen, we saved money, and the lock will be somehow solved".