FIR filter with minimum phase - page 17

What a joke ;))))

EconModel:

Finally found the file with the first lectures on econometrics.

These circumstances set econometrics apart as an independent science and led to very limited borrowing from related sciences, even statistics, not to mention DSP, radio electronics .....

Every sandman has his own swamp. I am not in spite of you. Personally what would you say to students in your first lecture that kind of important, there is a better and more necessary science. Philosophers used to say that philosophy is a science of all sciences. And we're just ... out for a smoke.

Z.I. In my personal experience, it is the DSP that has given me much, not much, but almost everything I have. And I see around me the activities of radio engineers, what works, what helps people, what is useful (computers, mobile phones, televisions, various devices...).

Ask your teacher how to remove quantization noise from quotes, remove it and you will be happy (If of course happiness is measured in money).

Prival:

Ask your teacher how to remove quantisation noise from quotes, remove it and you'll be happy (If you measure happiness by money, of course).

So, to build a profitable TS it is enough to remove noise from quotes?

Prival:

Every sandman has his own swamp

We have different swamps, but we are sitting in a forum that has nothing to do with CSC: forex and any stock exchange is economics and I have a specialty in measuring economic data(econometrics). I am in my swamp and what do you measure in economics? A signal from the television? Or the reflection from an aggressor's weapon?

Ask your teacher how to remove quantization noise from quotes.

I am not aware of this problem in time series analysis (if you can link to a publication). In econometrics for time series there are innumerable other problems for which there are engineering solutions, for some of them there are scientific studies, and for some of them there is only a formulation. Econometrics is a huge science with concrete applications with well developed software (e.g. R, 4th place). It is most effective at enterprise level. Another example: portfolio management. More: risk management.....

Sorry if it's too mean, but a person of your level can't compare things that are not comparable.

EconModel:

Ask your teacher how to remove quantisation noise from quotes

This problem in time series analysis is not known to me. ...

it says a lot...

tol64:
Yeah. A mega project would turn out with real time visualisation. ))

According to my preliminary calculations it could turn out a wow wow wow ;))

ehhh.... Have long and unsuccessfully asked metaquotes to increase the number of buffers in mt4. Will have to bypass this restriction again by cluttering up....

avtomat:

According to my preliminary calculations, this could turn out to be quite a big deal ;))

ehhh.... long time ago I unsuccessfully asked metaquotes to increase the number of buffers in MT4. we will have to bypass this restriction again by piling up....

Was it worth begging for? The required number of additional buffers can be organized very quickly using ArraySetAsSeries(arr,true) and resizing, and can be done directly in the Expert Advisor (I've been using it successfully for several years).

I'd like to be in the indicators...

avtomat:
I'd like to go into indicators...

This could be... something like this, but you won't draw it yourself, of course, but it will do for calculations:

double Buffer[];

int init()
{

ArrayResize(Buffer,0);
ArraySetAsSeries(Buffer,true);

}

int start()
{

int not_counted = Bars - IndicatorCounted();

ArrayAppend(Buffer,not_counted);

}

void ArrayAppend(double &array[], int n)
{

int i,sz = ArraySize(array);
bool series = ArrayGetAsSeries(array);

ArraySetAsSeries(array,false);         // чтоб добавило наверняка в конец массива, а то уж больно хитрый алгоритм ресайзинга у обратно ориентированных (series) массивов
ArrayResize(array,sz+n);               //
ArraySetAsSeries(array,series);        //

for(i=sz;i<sz+n;i++) array[i]=EMPTY_VALUE;

}

you can, you can... If you had more buffers, you wouldn't have such a hard limit of 8 buffers, and you wouldn't have to make such a big deal out of it...