Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 545

Aleksandr Volotko:

so what's going to happen and how it's going to happen is kind of a tricky question.

I see... So it's back to the overalls shop... while it's the off season, maybe they'll give a discount...

transcendreamer:

I see... I guess I'll go back to the overalls shop... maybe they'll give a discount when it's the off season...

if the forex is going to be a mess, why should the factories be happy? where's the logic in that?

if things turn bad, there will be more people willing to work in a factory, even for a bowl of soup

And the rest, as I read in the news today, to go and rob a furniture shop with an axe... a furniture store... like furniture is selling like hotcakes nowadays...

Aleksandr Volotko:

If things are going to go badly with forex, then why will the factories suddenly be happy? Where is the logic in that?

If things turn bad, then there will be more people willing to work in a factory, even for a bowl of soup, than necessary.

Well, the rest, as I read in the news today, will go with an axe to rob a furniture (!) shop... a furniture store... like now furniture sells like hotcakes...

the logic is: why choose the lesser evil?

You'll have to put your graphs in Excel.

at least 10% of it for real and you can close all debts and buy a jeep 4*4 and even an aeroplane with a tape recorder, and even sew a suit with a tint and go to Yalta

Well, I'll just have to copy the grail again.

Hail to the prophet Sherlock!

Hail to the deductive method!

transcendreamer:

at least 10% of it for real and you can close all your debts and buy a 4*4 jeep and even an aeroplane with a tape recorder, and even tailor a suit with a tint and go to Yalta

sclerotic - you forgot about the blimps! di-ri-jabl%!

transcendreamer:

Hail to the prophet Sherlock!

No monitor, no prophet!

Aleksandr Volotko:

no monitor - no prophet!

and to the factory ))))

yeah... such an embarrassing escape...

Give me the grail already!

It shouldn't just be at the m... localfactory.

Nah - the Grail is not a cup or a trading system - the Grail is YOU :))) why should you give yourself? :)