Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 542

Hello. Can you please tell me how to collect my $200? How to withdraw your $200. How to withdraw.

transcendreamer:

well then let's throw photoshopped tomatoes ::-)))))

not photoshopped rocks and that's good!

Alexander_K:

Hehe... Truth is born in agony, Comrade Che. And you know it better than I do. But, without the state, I'm not coming back here, and therefore our conversation will not take place any time soon. I'm just having fun while the pandemic is still going on....

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

From theory to practice

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV, 2018.10.23 21:24

In the process of fighting the truth, delusion exposes itself...

It all makes sense... OK.

Sincerely wish for something to be found someday.... I can only wish you blind luck in your search on such a dangerous road as the one you have chosen...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

From Theory to Practice

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV, 2018.10.23 20:02

They are always mixed there is not and cannot be such a mechanism based on TV at least...

I've already gone back and forth from supercomplex to the simplest circuit diagrams...no need to look for something that doesn't exist. Don't forget that I wrote that you need to build a theory from facts, not the other way around. I believe you are telling the truth...and want to find the truth but you are forgetting that, as Igor Makanu liked to write, you "stretch" the math apparatus to the price. It does not work that way.

If you do not believe me I will remind you after a hundred pages in this thread agreed?

on page 786... I'll be there)

That way you'll know exactly what's true and what's illusion.)

To the couple of phrases I said to you two years ago I will always have nothing to add.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Well not photoshopped stones and that's good!

I guess the curse hasn't been lifted... so we'll have to start again...

transcendreamer:

it seems the curse hasn't been broken... so we'll have to start again...

the curse can't be broken the first time...

This bar graph is prettier.

Tolik went the other way again...
Once again there is no sign that the RM is being respected...
Where are the triggered elks at 5%...?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

This histogram is prettier.

there is also the most beautiful arcsine, i.e. its distribution. if not sampled enough, it looks either like a thick-tailed Gaussian or a NOH

Here is the data file. If you're interested in identifying patterns, maybe NS can help, I don't understand them.

Suffice it to at least identify - the next x value is larger in absolute value than the previous one.

p.s. the last value in time is in the head.

Files:
time_series.txt  51 kb

Aleksandr Volotko:
Tolik went the other way again...
Once again there is no sign that the RM is being respected...
Where are the 5% moose triggered...

According to secret revelations from insider spies in his region, there are power outages today.

in short the curse is really working and it seems to be out of control