Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 444

maksman78:

Bit of a distraction ))))

Great travellers don't need women. Self-service in everything.)))

By the way, here is an interesting topic (found on the web) - but I have not yet delved into it to the end (I had no time) may someone advise - has such a system or not?

Further from the author:

We work with pending orders to both sides of the 1-2-3 pattern and also in reverse of 1-2-3. That is orders for all 1-2-3 that are formed. Of course with a certain algorithm. The first two orders: one to open long, the other to short, we put with the risk, each order - 0.5% of the deposit. Once one of the orders has triggered, we should add a pending order to the non-working one with the same size, 0.5% of the deposit. Thus, we have one order working at 0.5% of the deposit and two pending orders in the opposite direction, totaling 1% of the deposit. That is all there is to it. This is the Forex Grail.

Let us examine an example: An order to buy has triggered, we bring the pending short positions up to 1% of the deposit and move this order following the newly formed patterns 1-2-3. On the screenshot buy order is marked in turquoise, short order is marked in red. Numbers indicate orders in order. We can see that short order 1 did not trigger and we moved it to the next 1-2-3 until it didn't trigger either. Once the short order has triggered, we place another buy with 1% of the deposit. And we also move it until it works. Let us trace the situation in pips. It should be noted that I have not chosen the situation when the price has moved in a straight line to the profit, but the price has "waffled" and "collected" our orders. For illustration. Well, by the moment when short number one triggered, we got a total loss taking into account spread and 1 point backward from the 1-2-3 peak, we were down 31 points. Then we had another order, buy number 2, which increased our minus to -42 pips. At the moment when short 2 is triggered, we are down -37 pips. Long +4 pips is closed, bringing our total down to -33 pips. Then we have short 3 and we have -61 points total. Long 4, we have a total of -50. Short 4, -44. Long 5, -33. The price went up +8 points with the fifth order. Considering the large amount of orders, all the positions should have been closed. Thus, we have either 0 or +3-8 points. Orders should be closed using the "close overlapped orders" function. All orders but one will be closed by pressing one button. One remaining order should be closed manually.

Let us play another scenario where, following the Grail forex strategy, for some reason we have not closed the whole series of orders, but have continued with it. After the fifth long order triggered, there was a fifth short, we have a total of -12, the sixth long is -26 and the sixth short is -36. On the seventh long order, the quote has "gone away" by more than 160 points. Suppose we closed when the price passed 100 points. The result is +53 points.

Now for the details, the pitfalls. First: more than 18 hours have passed from the moment we opened the first order to the moment we take profit. It is clear that we should not work alone, but as a team. Or, folk craftsmen can easily write a trading Expert Advisor or a robot. I will be able to retire in peace - I will not have to worry. I will retire in peace - the Grail of Forex has been invented.

The second boulder: it is not the dimensionlessness of the deposit. I will not be able to open orders indefinitely. Yep. What a pity. But never mind, anyway, with 0.5% risk a deposit is enough for a very, very much.

Here's the math:

The left column is just the numbering. The middle one is the percentage of risk for the order that triggered first. For example, we start a trade. The buy order triggered first, so now the middle column is for buy orders, and the right one is for short orders. It is the other way round. If the short order was opened first, then for the next orders, we look in the middle column, and for the buy orders, we look in the right column. Note: Orders should not be placed by taking into consideration the values in the table, but simply, each successive order in its group will be equal to 1% of the risk from the deposit.

1.000 conventional units is our deposit. For calculations, the distance between the orders, taking into consideration the spread and indents by 1 point, we take an average loss of 20 points. If the price passes 20 points, it will be + or -0.5% of the deposit. We calculate our work volume using the auxiliary table that can be downloaded from the Indicators section. We have received 0.03 lots. We set two orders, one - 0.03 lot - buy, another - 0.03 lot - short. When the short order triggers, we add one more order to the buy position - 0.03 lot. Or delete the buy order and set the buy position at 0.06 lots. If the buy order triggers, we set the short position at 0.06 lot, which gives us a total short order of 0.09 lot. The next buy order is set as 0.06 lot, etc. All next orders will be 0.06 lots.

Why did I calculate the table then? You will not be able to open positions to infinity with the size of the deposit, and the most important thing is the leverage. With the leverage of 1:200, you should not try to go further than deals on 20% of the deposit. Though the situation is unlikely that we will ever get to 20 orders opened for buy and 20 orders opened for short, nevertheless we will consider this situation. If this situation arises, we should close all orders, leaving the last short order and the last buy order. We continue trading as if nothing has happened, using the same algorithm. Now we have free funds to place new orders. I will repeat: this situation is not very probable, but even if it happens, we simply close all but the last orders and continue trading. At the end of the day, we will be on the plus side and cover the minus we have got from the closed orders.

This raises a question: why not work with stops? Because we set next positions equal to 1% of the deposit risk and pay spread on this minuscule position. If we work with stops, every time we pay the full amount of spread, all over again.

I did not manage to "fail" a deposit using such an algorithm on my history. Perhaps someone will succeed! If you succeed - let me know immediately! Retirement will then have to be postponed. But I doubt that very much. The Grail is the Grail.

maksman78:

I've been waiting for the adverts to come in. Well done, it lasted two pages, they didn't start throwing links at once :)

Ehhhhh... i don't seem to have written here, on one of the forums i described my indicator NecollaSAR, not a fish of course :) but a big fishing rod ....

if there was a dough here, then the implementation of the indicator is a real cosmos :)

the indicator helps to track trends and their reversals...

like here - one year trend

annual trend

and as an example, the difference from parabolic (yellow dots) - gives less false signals for reversal...
Contrast

yes, and just for the inquisitive .... in principle, the implementation of the advisor will allow to achieve a number of profitable trades up to 99%

like this -

from

Aleksander:

yes, and just for the inquisitive .... in principle, the implementation of the advisor will allow to achieve a number of profitable trades up to 99%

like this -

in the tester you can draw 100% profitable trades, but in reality there are always surprises, as a rule

Invented the supertrend indicator, again?)

Genius!

close to 100% winning trades, it's overexposure, reliability is out of the question

systems where the closing of a position is a reversal signal is the same, the signal usually lags, so it closes and always opens at the worst price

I thought it was a grail again, but it wasn't.) I'll have to torture Macdi the same way))))

benzovoz:
I thought it was a grail again, but it wasn't.) I'll have to torture macdi the same way))))
Nah, it's a little bit better than the grail:) - When reinvesting and pyramiding by fractals in the trend direction, it gives more than 100.000%, on average it reaches 250-300000%.... :) - at one trade you can make 10 investments at the expense of brokerage companies - the yield is more than 1000*number of points of the investments line....