Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 546

Aleksander:
No way - the Grail is not a cup or a trading system - the Grail is YOU :))) why should you give yourself? :)

the only grail available to every trading knight.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Here is the data file. If you're interested in identifying patterns, maybe NS can help, I don't understand them.

Suffice it to at least identify - the next x value is larger in absolute value than the previous one.

p.s. the last value in time in my head.

yep ....

piss

and you'll soon learn that you have to be able to swallow the drool

@Anatolii Zainchkovskii you should at least leave a comment, because it is unclear whether everything is fading or not, but it just has to be

it's like they say: once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, and three times is a pattern

so there is no reason to think that everything is consistent, but it is interesting what happened there again

not to rely on a story about a power outage

Renat Akhtyamov:

yeah....

piss

and soon you'll realise that you have to be able to swallow the drool

ahaaah ;) it's been a long time since i had any illusions and rolled my lip...

strange people. Why do you need a sky-high chart?

Start small: a mini-Grial is an honest balance that doesn't fall off :-) without cheating yourself, without any tricks with MM and risks.

Even this kind of stuff costs a lot of money and it doesn't work without a reliable insider.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

strange people. Why do you need a sky-high chart?

Start small: a mini-Grial is an honest balance that doesn't fall off :-) without cheating yourself, without any tricks with MM and risks.

Even this kind of stuff costs a lot of money and it doesn't work without a solid market cap.

You forget that you are in a branch of dablokos - and this is a club of dreamers and humorists :)))))

They imagine trillions fast and loose here from the beginning.

make up magical trading methods without using analysis.

they are testing the grails in excel and asking for money for screenshots

suddenly close the monitors for unknown reasons

brag and blaspheme each other

and sell the grail with an advance payment

but continue to exist on a miserable pension in a small town, like the topicstarter, hehe :)))

or starving for four weeks to figure out how to close their debts :)))

-------------------------------------------

P.S. just a reminder that so far there has not been a prophet who has managed to avoid ξαφνική διάρροια

Brothers! Don't give up! Draw some more circles or arrows on the chart for free, maybe it'll work, huh?!

I want some easy money so bad, you can't even imagine...

Alexander_K:

Brothers! Don't give up! Draw some more circles or arrows on the chart for free, maybe it'll work, huh?!

I'm so desperate for some easy money, you can't even imagine...

It's not gonna work, it's not gonna work, and it's not gonna work.

There's no such thing as easy money, because money is a mirror of causality.

Some lose and some gain.

It is true that the Fed recently learned how to do this...but we are far from the Fed).

Alexander_K:

I'm so desperate for some easy dough, you can't imagine...

It's simple: alarm clock at 6:00, just time to wake up and have a cup of coffee. A little more time to run your eyes over yesterday's news and gossip.
Quickly determine the phase of the market and the wave, check the neuronet, calculate the risks and plan the capital flow.

I have to hurry, because then the volatility begins to increase and we need to make a decision.

I should go to the factory, I had to get up early in the morning, the checkpoint is waiting for me :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

You're all for sneering...

I've just literally crawled back from the factory... I can't take it anymore, my hands are shaking from all the hard work. I want to live easy.

I'm relying on this branch and the Prophets, the hardy and the generous...