Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 456

transcendreamer:

What I would like to stress is that you have just demonstrated a new type of portfolio trading in the form of multisignal and in my memory nobody has done that yet, and getting ahead of the game we can consider such strategies as spread between the signals, trend signal portfolio, counter trend on the break on the sum of signals, a common flat on the sum of signals, stop reversal ala box on the sum of signals, also there is a question about optimizing the distributed volumes on the signal, there may also be options, such as distribution of volat

rabid!

Макс:
Вот так в открытую палишь, что эти сигналы ваши общие?))

Common? Signals? What are you talking about?

Is it OK to advertise signals here?

Advertising? Signals? What is wrong with you? Where do you see signals? Give me the link.

I have no doubt that you will sell out or go into deep drawdowns. That's the bottom line of any forex trade.

That's what I wrote - sell out and settle down. Everyone will sell out. Sooner or later.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Advertising? Signals? What is wrong with you? Where do you see signals? Give me the link.

That's what I wrote - let it go and be done with it. Everyone will. Sooner or later.

Only some won't make it, so they'll die rich (Paukas).

khorosh:

Only some don't make it, so they die rich (Paukas).

Not without exceptions.

Paukas has been quiet lately. Not to be seen here or on the green. Tired and gave up?)

Макс:
Paukas has been quiet lately. Not to be seen here or on the green. Tired and gave up?)

Once a person has achieved a goal, they often lose interest in what they have been working towards for years.

multiplicator:
Mad!

10 hours of straitjackets a day, the orderlies are tired of buying new ones, every day I tear new ones to shreds....... now I am writing from the chief physician's computer while no one is watching...

Aleksandr Volotko:

That's what I wrote-- we'll drain it and be done with it. Everyone will. Sooner or later.

Soon they'll figure out that Sherlock and Drimmer are one and the same...

khorosh:

Once a person has achieved a goal, they often lose interest in what they have been working towards for years.

If the goal was profit, then judging by his PAMM account, he has not achieved the goal.

transcendreamer:

Soon they'll figure out that Sherlock and Drimmer are the same person...

Do you think I'll make it to 100% profit today?

Aleksandr Volotko:
Something's wrong with dablokos, probably we should go back to the plant soon ...

Despite the fact that the signal seems to be hidden and nothing can be understood, you can nevertheless da***ment that the hat has a quasiscalper while the SEAL has his inversion ...

... the coincidence with the sudden (but not unexpected) local taler decline hints inexplicably that the system is designed to catch just such moves when the stop value is smaller than the take in the momentum, which is demonstrated (if the mushrooms are whispering correctly), because such zigzags in both directions are known to be very bad for the performance of impulse sets, at the same time in the hat we can see the continuation of the steady move to the bottom of the hell, because most probably here triggered 2 stops (if the mushrooms are rightly whispering to me)

... in reality it is extremely difficult to come up with something principally new in trading and as a rule everything comes down to either return trading or impulse trading with its own features or a cunning combination of both ...