Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 379

b2v:

"I don't understand Ilnur's scepticism, because the system is almost guaranteed to work with an increased lot.

The only question I have is how much will the lot have to be increased? May be even up to 100?

Well, at the end of the day it is declared that all trades will be closed, which is good and pleasing.

For this - to see in advance the maximum lots on the history - the drawdown, etc., and made indicator checkers - which quickly quickly run through a couple of years of history will show areas with max lot - and if this does not exceed a reasonable limit - only then the tool starts to work ( the above euro pound and cross - are not the best pairs - they are given only as an example - because they have almost 1 pip = 1bucks - so calculate the lot scheme is easier ...

b2v:

"I don't understand Ilnur's scepticism, because the system is almost guaranteed to work with an increased lot.

The only question I have is how much will the lot have to be increased? May be even up to 100?

Well, at the end of the day is declared a full closure of trades - this is good and pleasing.

I'm too lazy to respond to the same hoax for the hundredth time. I recently saw a post somewhere with an answer to a similar theme, if I can find it, I'll rewrite it here. I am not a "Mykola" or a "jockey", you have to justify your answer with logic, you need to formulate your thoughts for that, it takes time and energy. A jockey can say anything and go into the bush.

I found it. The idea is more general, but I agree with it, because there is more logic in it than in what you may hear here.

"The phrase "I don't care what TS is, you can make profit with any one of them" says only that the profit is there for any TF. TS is a kind of filtering. There was a temporary chart, TS has made a non-linear chart from the price. The properties of the series have not changed. Only the information has changed. If before we had to search for places for deals at price, now we should search for places where we should decide to increase or decrease the lot on trade results. Same eggs on the side."

Only I've always written a little differently, that you're being fluffed up here by focusing on the secondary things of multicurrency.
And not a word about the mechanism for identifying where decisions need to be made. The whole thread is built on verbiage about secondary things. And no one has built anything throughout the whole branch. The author did not have the goal to talk about useful topics. Joker said something, but even so, the author of this thread has nothing to do with Joker's enlightenment. He became enlightened under completely different circumstances. You should read the thread more carefully.

ILNUR777:
The song of the holy grail, and the regiment of its many-looted deputation.

And the heavens will open.
And the luminary of the grail shall appear.
And the left foot will step,
And after her the brooks of gold.
And the right foot will step,
And behind her are the tables of delicacies.

In the wine-girl's revelry.
The grail of wine and maidenhood is forgotten.
The badman Kolyanushka approaches,
and stands at the gate waving his steadfast,
riding a giant-margin.
And all around him, like matches scattered around,
"Both huge and small, they don't matter.
Stacks of broken feet,
that served as protection for Kitezh.

Oh, grail-breaker.
ruined my brains with verbiage,
that somehow kept the capitol in its custody.
And now it will be a yoke of many years,
"The name of it is no money.
No borscht, no French baguette.
Only black crusts and mold,
but no water, not yet taken away.

But it's a useful science.
If you're waving interjections around,
If you walk wide with two legs.
A third leg may rise,
that was hanging on by itself,
Showing to the unsteady minds of the depositors,
How much a radish costs in winter.

Beautiful, really beautiful song!

ILNUR777:

"The phrase "I don't care what TS is, you can make money with any TS" is only saying that there are profits on any timeframe. The TS is a kind of filtering. There was a temporary chart, TS has made a non-linear chart from the price. The properties of the series have not changed. Only the information has changed. If before we had to search for places for deals at price, now we should search for places where we should decide to increase or decrease the lot on trade results. Same eggs on the side."

I agree 100%. Any TS on the output has the same chart which is no different from the normal quotation charts.

ILNUR777:
I am lazy to answer the same hoax for the hundredth time. Recently somewhere there was a post with an answer to a similar theme, if I find it I will rewrite here. I am not a "Mykola" and not a "joker", you have to justify your answer with logic, you have to formulate your thoughts, it takes time and energy. It's a jockey who can say anything and go into the bush.

Found it. The idea is more general, but I agree with it because there is more logic in it than in what is being injected into my ears here.

"The phrase "I don't care what TS is, you can make profit with any TS" says only that there is profit in any timeframe. TS is a kind of filtering. There was a temporary chart, TS has made a non-linear chart from the price. The properties of the series have not changed. Only the information has changed. If before we had to search for places for deals at price, now we should search for places where we should decide to increase or decrease the lot on trade results. Same eggs on the side."

Only I've always written a little differently, that you're being fluffed up here by focusing on the secondary things of multicurrency.
And not a word about the mechanism for identifying where decisions need to be made. The whole thread is built on verbiage about secondary things. And no one has built anything throughout the whole branch. The author did not have the goal to talk about useful topics. Joker said something, but even so, the author of this thread has nothing to do with Joker's enlightenment. He became enlightened under completely different circumstances. You should read the thread more carefully.

Ilnur, here we are talking about that very TS on which you can really make money. Listen carefully and read thoughtfully.

I don't argue that you can do it on others, but not like this

Aleksander:

the usual most simple - conditionally, the initial leg lot = 1 - then follow a few Losses - the sum of Losses is added - and the next lot = Sum(Loss) / 50.0p - since we know the theoretical profit of the leg *without trail - about 50 points - it is easy to calculate a lot to cover the losses incurred earlier - not martingale out - but rather an easy arithmetic progression...

b2v:

Well, at the end of the day it is declared a full closure of trades - this is good and pleasing.

to 100 you say.... hmmm... here, i looked at the eu cross and the pound since the beginning of january...

there were 219 trades on both legs.

maximum lot reached 11 lots - 2 times in all trades...

1 141
2 37
3 19
4 12
5 2
6 2
7 2
9 2

a table of how many trades with which lots were...

approximate equity graph

---

on the first leg - max drawdown was -605p somewhere in march - total +3009 - max lot in the leg was = 9

on the second leg - max drawdown was -696p 0 total +2998 - max lot was = 11

---

and that's without aggressive MM :) - Just bet = loss / profit - and you can also Pyramid - because we know in advance the approximate TP - about 50 pips - and if we charge a couple of shares at levels of +15 +30 ... 35 points - but if shares will get into trawl - then there is even a racquet work :) - But of course it is possible to work without shares - because the euro and pound are not limited - we have a lot of majors and any portfolio can be put here at the same time :)

Aleksander:

to 100 you say.... hmmm... here, I looked at the eur cross and the pound since the beginning of january...

there were 219 trades made on both legs

maximum lot reached 11 lots - 2 times in all trades...

1 141
2 37
3 19
4 12
5 2
6 2
7 2
9 2

table how many trades with which lots were...

approximate equity graph

---

on the first leg - max drawdown was -605pts somewhere in march - total +3009 - max lot in the leg was = 9

on the second leg - max drawdown was -696p 0 total +2998 - max lot was = 11

---

and that without Aggressive MM :) - just bet = loss / profit - and you can also Pyramid - because we know in advance the approximate TP - about 50 pips - and if we charge a couple of shares at levels of +15 +30 ... 35 points - but if shares will get into a trawl - then there is generally a racquet work :) - But of course it is possible to work without shares - because the euro and pound are not limited - we have a lot of major, and any portfolio can be mixed in here at the same time :)

In a couple of hours I will start to check this stratagem. I was busy (I was fixing my teeth).

Thanks for the detailed information.

I got 22x deposit in 3 months with this strategy.

However, there is a risk of plummeting, that's for sure.

==============

Why do you need Excel? MQL is simpler...

Personally I used 3 indices for tuning and testing:

- A signal one (which has parameters that may be changed).

- trading

- equity

Equi was my best at 35 for paired USDCHF + EURUSD, delta 70 USD-pips, 4-digit

Renat Akhtyamov:

Ilnur, this is exactly the kind of TS we're talking about here that you can really make money on. Listen carefully and read thoughtfully.

I'm not arguing that you can on others, but not like this.

You yourself earn on what is said here, then you'll treat people (in a calm and not aggressive voice))).
Why are you reassuring people about things from which you yourself have no profit. Cheerleading from you is one thing, but this kind of cynicism is too much. Why are you doing this?

I was just saying that there's nothing here but secondary stuff and that you can understand it by reading the thread more carefully. And he's like, "Read thoughtfully. I read thoughtfully, which is more than I can say for you.

Let's omit the opus that we're talking about any kind of ts here at all.

ILNUR777:
You earn on what is said here, and then you'll be treating people (in a calm, not aggressive voice))).
Why are you reassuring people about things you don't profit from? Cheerleading from you is one thing, but this kind of cynicism is too much. Why are you doing this?

I was just saying that there's nothing here but secondary stuff and that you can understand it by reading the thread more carefully. He told me to read it carefully. I read thoughtfully, which is more than I can say for you.

this is not bullshit

See the next post.

The charts from the real were in the villages and in the forecasts.

What am I going to agitate, drain it as you wish))).
Usually, the public racketeers are terrified of at least 3-6 months of real trading. Offer Mykola a real money signal for a couple of thousand quid (it's nothing to him, with the interest rate). And he may earn tens of thousands of dollars every month and most importantly, he will withdraw these sums every month. But it won't happen and it's the most colourful example, which will equalize all this gibberish.