Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 101

Lastrer:

Kent, https://c.mql4.com/forum/2012/08/ktvfkMicrosoftiOfficedExcel.zip

On page 96 the same file with column headers, but if you use Excel you need to correct the formula in the first column to Excel form.

I have not opened the corrected file, as I have made up my mind yet on the original one.

Maybe I'm blind, but I didn't see any attempt to "hit" the future outcome - just calculations of what has already happened.

To be fair, I'll go and have a look at the headline file...

Have you guys even dealt with this file? There is nothing serious there at all!!!! you all cite it

Joker, on page 88 you give a link to the file, I have not found where the author posted it, I think there were comments, plz, if it's not difficult, point the finger.

Kent, the 4th and 5th columns are bets that the sign will change already in the current row (second column), i.e. already the RESULT of a bet on a sign change. in the fourth column we get +1 if the sign has really changed, in the fifth -1 if it has not.

In the file from page 96, change the formula in the first column to =RULVERSHIP(SLCHIS()*3;0)

prikolnyjkent:

THE coin DOES NOT KNOW THE PREVIOUS EXPECTATIONS (!!!), and IMMEDIATELY WILL COME OUT EXACTLY LUCKY ON THE NEXT TERRANCE !!! (regardless of all your reasoning)

Hi.

You have forgotten that when a random experiment with two outcomes is repeated many times, the relative frequency of successes tends to the probability of success in one trial!!!!

Lastrer:

Kent, the 4th and 5th columns are bets that the sign will change already in the current row (second column), i.e. already the RESULT of a bet on a sign change. in the fourth column we get +1 if the sign has really changed, in the fifth -1 if it has not.

in the file from page 96, change the formula in the first column to =RULVERSHIP(SLCHIS()*3;0)

"Changing the DIFFERENCESIGN OF PRIVACY MODULES

"Predicting the CHANGE of this SIGN"...

How to know what to bet on in the next roll, heads or tails - I don't get it yet... I repent...

seey:

Hi.

You forgot that when a random experiment with two outcomes is repeated many times, the relative success rate tends to the probability of success in one trial!!!

Ha... For that, the coin MUST KNOW WHERE THE START OF THE TEST IS.

Guess three times - does it know that...?

prikolnyjkent:

Ha... In order to do that, the coin MUST KNOW WHERE THE START OF THE TIME IS.

Guess three times - does it know that...?

Don't get so hung up on a reference point, it can be taken arbitrarily as long as the sample is close to the probability of success of a single trial...

seey:

You don't have to get so hung up on a reference point, it can be taken arbitrarily as long as the sample is close to the probability of success of a single trial...

Exactly - "... the main thing is that the sample should be close to the probability of success of one trial...". And what is the probability that it "approximates"...?

Lastrer:
Joker, on page 88 you give a link to the file, I have not found where it was posted by the author, I think there were comments, plz, if you do not mind pointing fingers.

Used comments: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/50578/page69

excel file without comments, formulas I untwisted myself, therefore comments formulas only here: https://c.mql4.com/forum/2012/09/xfbflmnreyzohix.xls.zip