Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 100

Demi:

have you checked for applicability and verified that it is not applicable? Can I see the calculations? Or what is the basis for your claim of inapplicability?

Yes the bot was written, I was unimpressed with the results, just because of the instability of the system. I can't put the results out there. It's been a long time.

dentraf:

Yes the bot was written, I was not impressed with the results, just because of the instability of the system. I can't post the results, it's been a long time.

I checked for applicability - a bot was written, I was impressed with the results, just because of the instability of the system. I can't post the results, it's been a long time

Demi:

I checked for applicability - a bot was written and I was impressed with the results, just because of the stability of the system. I can't put the results out there, it was a long time ago.

That's funny! But I didn't say it was!

dentraf:

That's funny! But I didn't say that!

and no one did. Everyone is expressing their point of view.

What did you actually check, you can check all sorts of things ;) Suddenly it turns out that it was checked, but not quite. Once again, if there is a strategy that allows you to win in a wargame, you automatically .......

But unfortunately Pena's game is not a dodge ball game, and according to Eusede's increments (or who is the author, I'm already confused), then everything is beautiful, but the bet is not on the number (pattern), but their totality.

This is what happens when a person who ponders a problem, unnoticed in his reasoning, moves away from the original REAL physical object, replacing it with a MODEL.

Seeing no error in the model, he discovers in what seems to him to be a "real" object an AMAZING PROPERTY.

THE Coin DOES NOT KNOW THE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE (!!!) and, as an inevitable consequence, the next fling will COME IN A TOTALLY RUNNING MANUAL!!! (regardless of all your reasoning)

Kent, take a look at Joker's file and then we'll hear the conclusions.

Joker, what do you think about reducing the number of patterns that are being bid on?

Lastrer:

Kent, take a look at Joker's file and then we'll hear the conclusions.

Joker, what do you think of the reduction in the number of patterns being bid on?

I, like many other readers here, would be more interested in looking at a couple of dozen or so of the real-time TRADING SIGNS posted here online.

A PERCENT of the PROFIT ones would really get me thinking.

(To clarify: which Joker file are you referring to?)

This is not my file.

With wider ( long, 3,4,5... ) patterns I check correctness of a short pattern ( with length 2 ).

The patterns here are the state of the market in the past (the previous states of the spread instruments relative to each other: a>b or a<b. In the EA code, this is translated into 01111010101 ).

I only use hedge patterns for symbols ( BS/SB ).

Kent, https://c.mql4.com/forum/2012/08/ktvfkMicrosoftiOfficedExcel.zip

On page 96 the same file with the column headers, but if you use Excel you need to randomly correct the formula in the first column to an Excel form